My new home

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Odif, Jan 14, 2023.

1. Melody Mc.

Melody Mc. Young Pine

This gives me goosebumps Odif. What an exciting adventure. I'm really looking forward to seeing more. I'm very happy for you :)

2. Odif

Odif Young Pine

This is so exciting, look how the wife strides forward with intent to open the gate. The mimosas are just coming into flower now. 6A421970-4BD4-417F-B781-997F8BE2A7AB.jpeg

There are also some violets in flower as well as a bush type honeysuckle which has an amazing sweet smell. I can’t wait to live there permanently. We unfortunately have other things to do, so we won’t be going up there today. We will be staying there this weekend.

S-H, Cayuga Morning, Logan and 4 others like this.
  3. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Oh, mimosas... Now I crave mimosas! Will have to check at the florist maybe.

Logan and Tetters like this.
  4. AlexFinn

AlexFinn New Seed

Yeah, those pointy roofs definitely give off some serious castle vibes – I'll be feeling like Dracula himself living in this place, lol. But hey, it's all part of the charm, right?
    Appreciate the congrats! This whole home journey has been a wild ride. I've worked on a few similar projects back in the day, but there's something special about seeing your own home come together.
    Speaking of new beginnings, I recently stumbled upon some dubai real estate companies and started daydreaming about making moves to the UAE. Crazy, huh? If you're itching for a change of scenery too, maybe check out sandytimes.ae for some inspiration.

Last edited: May 7, 2024

Advertisement
  5. S-H

S-H Hardy Maple

I feel like licking myself, for to totally missing out on this wonderful thread. But I'm glad I saw it now! :D