My Pets

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Theodoros, Apr 10, 2012.

1. luvdirtyhands1

luvdirtyhands1 Seedling

I have a cute little Chihuahua named "Skippy", who was a "street dog" in Los Angeles. My daughter is a dog-trainer in Hollywood & someone found Skippy on street & brought him into my daughter's shop & begged her to take him, as they were afraid he's be put down if taken to the shelter. She took him, put up flyers, etc. & nobody claimed him. He was skin & bones, had no hair except a thin mohawk down center of back, but daughter said he was just the perfect little guy. NO bad habits, never did his business in the house. She said "Mom, you HAVE to have this dog". So, she brought him on the plane with her when she visited me here in NJ. He's fully recovered; has beautiful honey & white hair & truly is a perfect little guy.
    I also have 8 birds: 2 Senegal parrots, one disabled cockatiel, 3 Rosy Bourkes parakeets, an all white Portuguese parakeet & a tiny Diamond dove.

2. luvdirtyhands1

luvdirtyhands1 Seedling

Oops! Forgot about "Pappy", my 1st. Senegal. So I actually have 9 birds. How could I forget "Pappy"..... he's my sweetie.... completely bonded to me & will try to bite anyone who gets between him & me!

3. Theodoros

Theodoros In Flower

wonderful pets luvdirtyhands1 :-D :-D
    congratulationssssss

4. waretrop

waretrop Strong Ash Plants Contributor

Awh! You all make me miss my stores. I had all those animals and could love them the little time they were with me.

One of my favorite fish are Blue Rams.

Barb in Pa.

Advertisement
  5. Philip Nulty

Philip Nulty Strong Ash

Very nice,..i keep two fish tanks,..one with a dozen Pristella and a large Synadontis,..and a big tank with Silver Dollars.

6. Theodoros

Theodoros In Flower

Very nice Barb :-D :-D

thanks Philip :-D you have beautiful fish Pristella,Synadontis,Silver Dollars :-D :-D :-D