Need an overdose of Siberian Husky?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by CrisGzr, Jun 19, 2012.

1. carolyn

carolyn Strong Ash

I had a dog that looked like these do back when I was in high school. I loved her. She was the best. She showed up one day and would NEVERallow any man to get close enough to touch her. I figured she had been sadly abused by one. But she was NEVER aggressive towards one, only tried to get away from them.

2. CrisGzr

CrisGzr In Flower

Thank you Phillip, I watch the slideshows myself every few days. I am in awe of watching Quinn go from a little splat to the hell-spawn he is today! LOL if I keep watching I'll keep sane.

Carolyn, Tala was like that, she's the one with the bullet wound scar in her side. She was so leery of men, and it never fails. Men will always come up to her and smack her on the side like she's a side of beef! She snarls and air snaps (much like an air kiss, which she also does but scary) Now she is much more mellow, she is so fat! She eats the same as the others but just gains weight :-(

Lulu is the one who was really abused, if you cross your legs, she's screak and run away. Actually, any quick movements. She lets us pat her now and scratch behind her ears and very rarely she'll lift her leg for a belly rub.

I'm glad my mayhem is enjoyable... We go on vacation in three weeks and I must admit to looking forward to 8 dogless days!