New Veggie Garden!

Discussion in 'Fruit and Veg Gardening' started by cherylad, Mar 15, 2011.

1. cherylad

cherylad Countess of Cute-ification Plants Contributor

Razyr & Carolyn... Hubby has spent alot of hours out there. I think it's about all he can handle.... but he says he wants more!

Jane... No apologies... I thought the same thing. But Hubby's out there as soon as the sun is up and has done a wonderful job of keeping "most" of the weeds out. He leaves some work for my cousin to do... which rarely happens. Bad cousin! :smt018

But no worries...everyone has been benefiting from their efforts. We've especially been making it a point to bring samples to all of the aunties.
    They are so tickled to have fresh veggies. And having visitors. And you can't get out of there without getting at least 30 minutes of stories about what it was like when they were kids having to work on the family farm.
    Priceless stuff!

razyrsharpe likes this.
  2. Jerry Sullivan

Jerry Sullivan Garden Experimenter Plants Contributor

Great pictures Cheryl, a lot of hard work went into the garden, glad to see it is producing.

Jerry

3. Growingpains

Growingpains Young Pine

Cherylad, I wouldn't dream of letting a garden alone with men. LOL I love raising veggies and flowers. But you may have more flowers tahn we do.

4. cherylad

cherylad Countess of Cute-ification Plants Contributor

GP... it's our way of keeping the peace.
    With our late spring/summer... the grass is out of control.
    I don't go out there... and since they aren't growing anything I even like (besides the corn).... sad to say... I'm glad I haven't put any work into it.

Advertisement