nother new one here

Discussion in 'Welcome to GardenStew' started by waretrop, Oct 8, 2011.

1. waretrop

waretrop Strong Ash Plants Contributor

Thank you all again. My daughter passed away at 41. She had 3 strokes at 17 and lived through a total of 8 at 39 years old. The last one left her unable to breath on her own. After 3 months she got off the breathing machine but had little will to recover. She lived unable to swallow, talk, walk, hear, feel on one side, or even cry for her losses. She was just the cutest lil thing willing to help anyone she met. I have posted pictures of her before she got sick in "my garden" pictures.

I knew she would leave me and this old earth for 25 years but you never want it to happen. I made her live for over 2 years. She just didn't want to live that way and gave up.

I grew up in Morris County (Northern NJ),moved away and then moved back for my daughter to graduate from my same high school 20 years later. That was cool.

I have spent many a nights in my greenhouse with the music, crickets, and fans. Wonderful for me. I have neglected and lost so so many plants that I loved over all this but now I am getting back on track. We weeded and cleaned out and repotted and started new plants.I will keep things going from now on.

I have many rare exotic plants. I have been starting plants from my new gardens from clippings so I can add more gardens. They are plants I love even though I don't know much about native ones. I have 2 and half acres and we want to make gardens all around the it.

I never took pictures of my plants in the garden. Just didn't think about it but next year I will. I have posted some of my gardens in "my garden" pictures.

Enough of all of this. I am sure I will enjoy my stay here. Thanks all.

2. Philip Nulty

Philip Nulty Strong Ash

Hi Barb,
    welcome to GardenStew from the Midlands,Ireland,..nice to see you are getting back on track again,..and looking forward to seeing your progress.

3. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Hi Barb :wave:
    Welcome To GardenStew from Southern Ontario!