Ok Raise Your Hands-Who Has Plants On Order & From Where!!

Discussion in 'Flower Gardening' started by hummerbum, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Donna S

Donna S Hardy Maple

Yesterday I bought horseradish roots on e-bay.

2. angmf2233

angmf2233 Seedling

order

I have issues with getting seeds, need to stay off puter! I ordered from Georgia vines, Bakercreek, now just got paypal and found some amazing seeds for jmgs! Let the fun begin!!!!!!!!! :-D

3. Tooty2shoes

Tooty2shoes Hardy Maple

Well I can't say I have ordered any plants yet. But I did place and order with Gardens Alive for traps to hang in my fruit trees to attract fruit bores and apple maggot flies. Also ordered some more Nematodes to kill the bad ones in my garden soil that makes your carrots and root crops deformed. Plus they also kill off the bad grubs in ones soil.
    The order won't arrive before the end of May. I also can't wait to plan all the seeds I received from so many of you last year. I is so hard to wait until then. :rolleyes: I guess I will just have to look at some more garden catalogs and dream. :stew1:

4. hummerbum

hummerbum Young Pine

LOL, Angmf: You know you cannot stay off the puter!!! I was supposed to do a bit of ordering myself but as you prob know, I've been a bit under the weather but getting my strength back....yeahhhhh...I'm way behind with seeds... Can't ask my hubby to get seeds for me at Walmart cuz he may pass out with what and how much I really do get ;)

Tooty2shoes: I forgot about Gardens Alive and I get the catalog...I used and love their products..they really really work!!!

Advertisement
  5. hummerbum

hummerbum Young Pine

Hey guess what? I'm home today and my roses from SpringHill arrived today at work...lol....so excited!!!!

6. luvdirtyhands1

luvdirtyhands1 Seedling

I ordered a lot of plants this year b'cuz DH handed me $100.00 for, I quote, "anything you want". Mostly I ordered HOT peppers... it's just my thing. One thing I ordered & was SO disappointed in it, was the rose "Hot Cocoa". I've really wanted this rose for 2 or 3 years. Ordered it from Wisconsin Bulb Co. & I knew it was a small plug.... but.... it's miniscule & when I opened it all the leaves were crispy ... don't even know if it'll survive. I could have gone to our local garden center & gotten a nice, mature rose with several good-sized canes, for the same price. What a downer!

7. luvdirtyhands1

luvdirtyhands1 Seedling

BTW, I ordered all my pepper plants from petespeppers.com.....I ordered from there last year & was so pleased with them when they arrived.... didn't lose a one. I've been wanting to get that Bhut Jolokia ( Ghost Pepper) for awhile now, so I ordered it & can't wait to see if DH & his friend can handle the heat! DH is Jamaican & friend is Haitian & they both love really hot peppers & food. We'll see.... the Bhut Jolokia is 150 times.... count 'em.... hotter than a Habanero!!

8. hummerbum

hummerbum Young Pine

Luv: I can feel the heat!!!

9. sewNsow

sewNsow In Flower

I broke down & ordered 3 new dahlias.Mine didn't keep very well since we waterproofed our basement.I will know to see that they stay plump next winter.
    Doris

10. koszta kid

koszta kid Young Pine

Doris Seen you are also from Iowa.I'm west Of Amana Colony.