Rain, rain, lightning, thunder, rain, rain and more rain!

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by dooley, May 13, 2014.

1. cherylad

cherylad Countess of Cute-ification Plants Contributor

I get so upset when I'm at work and it's raining.... barrels full just running off the roof. I think... I could really use that water at home and here it is just running off in this parking lot and down the street. :D
    Only comfort is knowing that at least some of it will make it to lake and reservoirs.

2. Ronni

Ronni Hardy Maple

All this rain, man!!!

We got some here too. Nowhere near as much as some of you have, but still, it's been rainy for the past 5 days. The first couple, there were flash flood warnings for many of the counties in the state.

This morning has dawned bright and cloudless, the first time in almost a week that it won't rain. And the forecast for the coming week is zero rain, and rising temps. So it's back to watering the garden for me! ;)

3. carolyn

carolyn Strong Ash

It rained off and on all day yesterday. I got up at 5:30 to get ready for my first market of the year...It started raining as I got outside and I was drenched by the time I got the van loaded up. It was cold windy and wet until 4:00 when the market was over. then it warmed up a little and was nice. Today looks to be beautiful. Thank you, Lord!