Strange topic, sorry

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by muddybob, Aug 11, 2008.

1. gardengater

gardengater Young Pine

Thank you Toni for your post - I have lost my parents, only sister, and only auunt and uncle. I have not recieved any signs, but when I pray for their progress in the spiritual plane, I feel comforted.
    Gardengater

2. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

After my dog Shadow's passing, I would often hear her "plop" down in her spot beside my bed. It made me smile.

3. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

Yes !!! for me there has always been unusual things that happen in our old home place for sure.I've had many things happen to let me know loved ones do
    come back to check on us all.I think you have to have a very open heart and mind and really believe to realize it for what it is.I hear my mom lots of night calling me and waking me from a sound sleep. Around a week after my husband passed away I was trying to go to sleep .My eyes were closed but I was wide awake and I felt him sit down on the side of the bed. The bed sank down but when my eyes flew open there was know one there but I knew he was watching over me.I don't question life after death for human or pets I just know there is one.

4. stratsmom

stratsmom Flower Fanatic

A few years ago, on my birthday, I was in the kitchen and my grandma came to visit me. She had been gone for 1 or 2 years and I missed her terribly (I still do!)
    I felt a presence and smelled Avon's Topaz perfume that she wore. It left me with a good feeling. We were extremely close and I think she was just checking in on me to make sure I was ok.

Advertisement