The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

Its overcast a nice 64F here this morning.Chance of scattered showers today.Got the flower bed beside the house cleaned out yesterday and compost
    put in.I have to work today.

2. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Wednesday morning all! It's a glorious day here in southern Ontario...sunny and just above freezing. I'm planning to BBQ some steaks tonight and I can't wait! I'm waiting for my new mattress set to be delivered today between 12 and 3. Hopefully that will help and I'll sleep like a baby tonight. They are calling for nasty weather tomorrow so it looks like March is coming in like a lion. We should expect another 6 inches of snow. I don't know what we will do with more snow...we are running out of places to put it!
    Have a great day all!

3. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! It's cold here and there's a few clouds here and there. No rain predicted, but there are snow flurries coming down here and there. Since the clouds are not over us the wind must be blowing them here. It is windy. Gusty wind. Dooley

4. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Goood morning all! A rainy morning here in Malmö, not too heavy but miserable otherwise.

My sister arrives from Ireland this afternoon so I will be a host of sorts for a few days. Very excited to see her!

Current temps: 5 deg C / 41 deg F
    Current listening to: The sound of passing cars

Have a terrific Thursday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Caption Competition #37 Poll

Advertisement
  5. reggaefan

reggaefan Official Poet Laureate

Good morning rain in forecast for today and I must travel to the Big Easy to the doctor so will post when I return. Have a great day

Music Lucky snoring at my feet

6. bethie

bethie Young Pine

Good Morning all. Storms on the way here so I am going out to secure the ship! I may have to unplug here and be back later. Great day to all anyhow. 8)

7. Polly

Polly Thumb Gardener

Good morning all. I'm the only one at work so far so am taking advantage of the time to check in here. It is 30 degrees and sleet is expected before the day is done.

8. Marlene

Marlene Young Pine

Good Morning/afternoon everyone -- Raining and 59 here this morning. Already had some thunderstorms earlier, but the severe weather and possible tornados is suppose to begin around noon on. So guess I will be weather alert today. Have to go out shortly for about an hour then guess I'll get back home and stay put. Looks like March is coming in like a lion here. Hope you all have a good day.

9. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Thursday morning all. The day started out lovely with sunshine and no wind. Now the sun is gone and there is a cold south east wind. Temperature is -10 deg C. Looks like the storm that was to roll in this evening will be a little early.
    I had a wonderful sleep on my new mattress! I'm mad at myself for waiting so long to get a new one!
    Have a great day all!

10. pondlady

pondlady Young Pine

Good morning all. Storms all around us, but none here yet. Tornado warniings all day.

11. cajunbelle

cajunbelle Daylily Diva

Good Morning all, I won't talk about the weather, bc it isn't going to rain on MY parade. I have 6, yes count them, 6 glorious days off. No work until next Wednesday. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So you see, no rain in French Settlement.

12. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Morning all. Dadgum, you all are having storms of one sort or another and here we sit in a weather rut of clear, sunny and warmish :-?
    I will gladly trade with someone, Sharon shoo those pesky storms up my way.

It is March 1st, February is in the past now so I will be out back getting caught up on some things.

13. zuzu's petals

zuzu's petals Silly Old Bat Plants Contributor

[​IMG] It's March, at last!! [​IMG]
    I always feel better when February is in the rearview mirror.

I hope that today's weather isn't as violent as some of the predictions say,
    everyone stay safe.

It's a beautiful morning here, so far,
    we aren't expecting the storms until late this afternoon or this evening some time,
    so I still have today to get a bit done outside. :-D

Enjoy your time off, Sharon, I know it'll be great,
    I've got 2 weeks off coming up at the beginning of June.

14. Desert Rat

Desert Rat The Dusty Blogger

Good morning. Very cold this AM. Only 32F at 9AM. Supposed to warm up the rest of the week. Our first 2 wildfires are burning in the Coronado National Forest West of Tubac. They caught them early and expect to contain them today, so not so bad.

15. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! It's warmed up to about 36. Not going to be too warm today but it's going up to 70's next week. I think I'll wait until then to do more outside. My cold is better but no sense taking chances of it becoming worse again. Work 6-9 tonight. Then a day off to take the truck to be serviced. Dooley