The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. pondlady

pondlady Young Pine

Good morning from hot and rainy New Orleans. We are off soon for our drive to Little Rock Arkansas and tomorrow on to Eureka Springs for a week of house hunting.

2. Marlene

Marlene Young Pine

Goodmorning/afternoon everyone -- Well the muggies are back here today. It's 75 degrees and will be up in the high 80's later today. Only made two rounds in my walking this morning...no walking buddies showed up this morning...so I got lazy. Weekend's here hope you all have a good one.
    [​IMG]

3. bethie

bethie Young Pine

A hot day here with some major storms in the forecast. Went out first thing and one of my geese is missing. They are in a big pen with a four foot high hog-panel fence. We meticulously went around the fence and found a bloody feather and some more blood at the fence top. There wasn't a struggle so it came and went fast and efficiently. Has to be a mammal but Who? Supposed to rain today. If it does we can scour the verge of the field for tracks. One track and we will know who it is. It must be a coyote, fox or bobcat. Want to know, really want to know. :-|

4. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Warmish and muggy, should be a cool front moving thru later this morning. Was supposed to be a rainy day but what rain there is out there is northwest of us and very little is going to make it down here.
    At least the temps should only be in the upper 70 to mid-80 range for the next week.

Today we will be working on the wall of shutters finally.

Pondlady, good luck with the house hunting. I haven't had to do that in almost 20 years. I miss the fun of looking at different houses, but I certainly do not miss the packing and moving. Hope you find something really wonderful.

Advertisement
  5. EJ

EJ Allotmenteer Extraordinaire

Fabulous bright and breezy day here today, a lot of warmth in that sun still! And...ssshhh...don't tell anyone....but today is the village veggie show and I have entered 17 things!

6. reggaefan

reggaefan Official Poet Laureate

Hot and muggy with rain we are in this pattern and probably willbe for a while 5:30 am in French Settlement time for another cup of Community Dark Rosst coffee it is a real eye-opener. Have a blessed day everyone.

7. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Good morning (afternoon :rolleyes:) on this Sunday 24th September. Reggae beat me to it today :) I need another mug o' tea *scampers off*

Have a good one!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Add you captions to Caption Competition #15

8. cajunbelle

cajunbelle Daylily Diva

Frank, Richard is always up early. If he sleeps late it worries me and I go check his pulse.

Anyway, Good Morining all from a wet Louisiana.

9. Marlene

Marlene Young Pine

Good Morning/afternoon all -- It's a wet one here this morning too. Lots of rain, thunder and lightning last night. Think we are suppose to have rain on and off today. Hope you all have a blessed Sunday.
    [​IMG]

10. toni

Good mornin'...afternoon....evening....night....we are so worldwide now that it is hard to remember where in the day all the members are at any one given point in time.

My yard got just over 1/2 inch of rain yesterday, the front moved thru and the temps started dropping. This morning is a brisk and wonderful 63 with a nice breeze.

So what the heck am I doing inside on the computer???
    I have dirt to go play in!!!!!

11. reggaefan

reggaefan Official Poet Laureate

Good morning , a little cooler this morning but not much change is forecast. 5:00 am in French Setllement nothing taste better than that first cup of coffee. :p :p :p

12. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Good morning (afternoon :rolleyes:), it's the 25th September, yes really! Reggae beat me to it again this morn, what blend of coffee do you drink Reggae :D.

Greetings!

Stew Noticeboard
    Vote for best caption in Caption Competition #15

13. Marlene

Marlene Young Pine

Good Morning/afternoon everyone -- Beautiful day here. It was 57 when I walked. The sun is shining and it will be in the high 70's today. Have a great day whatever you do.

14. cajunbelle

cajunbelle Daylily Diva

Good Morning everyone, I am like Toni, a beautiful crisp morning, what am I doing on the computer. Well, it is too wet to play in the dirt, but I might try some general clean up.

15. toni

Yet another really good morning here. Nice a crisp.
    I will be inside today, I did too much playing in the dirt yesterday. Besides being way behind in laundry, there are some muscles really sore this morning that I didn't know existed.

Laundry, putting my room back in order after the construction weekend and knitting are all I plan on doing today.