The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. petunia

petunia Young Pine

morning, its 23 degrees F right now. I will be busy moving plants out of my greenhouse today and working on plans for a better one next year. Have a nice day.

2. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

Good Morning from the North Woods Of Wisconsin, where much of the countries Cranberries grow. It's a cold blustery snowy morning here, about 12 F over night (-11.11 C) going up to mid 20s for a high again. 3 consecutive days below freezing. Enjoy the day it's Wednesday, hump day It's all down hill from here.
    Tom

3. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. It is 48 and windy now but a cold front is to move through today. I guess it is time to plan for stay indays. Wannabe

4. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! The thermometer says it's 54. So, it might get to 60 today but it sure feels cool. A storm front is coming and maybe, maybe, we will get rain on Friday and Saturday. Or, it might go around us like it did all summer. It is very dry here, wells are low.
    We've been very busy at work. Might have been because we were closed two days for Thanksgiving but it might be because it's cooler outside now and people are staying in more and looking for books or movies for entertainment. Have a good day. dooley

Advertisement
  5. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Good afternoon all Stewbies and weather-wise what an uninspiring afternoon it is. Grey, rainy and cold. Ducks will love it :D

Currently listening to: RTE Radio 1 Ireland
    Current temps: 4 deg C / 39 deg F

Enjoy your Thursday!

6. petunia

petunia Young Pine

A very cold morning. 23 degrees F out there with snow coming down. weathermen are predicting a bad snow storm coming in on Sunday. About that time of year to be staying in and snuggling up to that favorite hot drink. Stay warm today.

7. Penny

Penny Young Pine

Good morning,

its cool here so far, but no more snow, other then what we got the other night,

8. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Thursday morning all. It's 2°C here and very windy. Weatherman says it will cool down and we will see some snow later, as well as 70 km/hour wind gusts. I hate the wind!!
    I'm struggling with an online health card renewal form...looks like I have to update Adobe acrobat reader. I just hate doing stuff like that with this dial-up!
    Have a great day all :)

9. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

Good morning from Wisconsin's North woods, The Musky fishing capitol of the county. "Oh ... the weather out side is frightful", 0 degrees Fahrenheit (-18 C) a brisk wind, and patchy clouds, and the sun peeking it's way through the haze coming up from the last of the open water on the lake. Deputy didn't waste any time out there, and was begging to come in within minutes of going out. A fresh inch or so of snow fell last night. I just took a picture of the open part of the lake, I'll include a picture in the Members Gallery. Have a great day.
    Tom

10. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. 24 and sunny and it is only up to mid 30's today. They are delivering my new dishwasher today so we are staying close to home. Wannabe

11. Anitra

Anitra New Seed

Good morning! It's 41 F this Thursday, 10:30 AM. We had a good rain last night and no freezing. Today is predicted to be fair, partly cloudy, no rain, with a freeze tonight and for the next couple of nights. I'm off to speak to a class of 5th graders. Everybody have a good day! :)

12. Palm Tree

Palm Tree Young Pine

Good Morning everyone

Lovely day today - 15 to 27 degrees Celsius predicted and it is already 20 degrees now.

I am going to watch cricket today:
    An ODI between SOuth Africa and New Zealand. (On the telly of course)

13. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

A very good afternoon all and quite a pleasant afternoon it is too. Did half my Xmas shopping yesterday, feels good until I think about the second half left to do :stew2:

Currently listening to: RTE Radio 1 Ireland
    Current temps: 6 deg C / 43 deg F

Have a fab Friday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Pic Of The Month - December 2007 Poll

14. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Friday morning all. Currently -7°C and overcast AGAIN! Last nights gusty winds are gone for now but will return this afternoon.
    Heading into town this morning to do some errands and maybe start some Christmas shopping.
    Have a great day all :)

15. petunia

petunia Young Pine

another chilly morning out there. 21 degr. F and snow comng down. Our big blast will be on Sunday. Have a good day everyone.