The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. pondlady

pondlady Young Pine

Good morning, gang. It's chilly here in Eureka Springs today. We are out of houses to look at. May go to another part of Arkansas today.

2. Marlene

Marlene Young Pine

Good Morning/afternoon everyone -- Warmer here this morning 59 degrees. The sun is shining now and it is going to be a beautiful day. Hope you all have a good one.

3. reggaefan

reggaefan Official Poet Laureate

Good Morning all its a glourious morning in Louisiana 59F at 5am. It was a even better day 35 years ago thats when I married a young girl named Sharon.

4. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Good morning (afternoon :)) 28th September. It's a cool 15 deg C / 59 deg F here, very fresh.

Happy 35th anniversary Richard and Sharon (Reggae and Cajunbelle)! Thats a long time, I hope you have many more years of happiness together :D

Have an enlightened one everyone! I'm off for a mug o' tea.

Stew Noticeboard
    After a screw-up (by me :rolleyes:) could I ask everyone to cast their vote for best caption in Caption Competition #15 again. Reason is explained on the page. Thanks!

Advertisement
  5. pondlady

pondlady Young Pine

Happy Anniversary Richard and Sharon.

Good morning from Conrad Arkansas where I know not the temp because I have not been outside. This is simply a stopover on our way to Hot Springs.

6. Marlene

Marlene Young Pine

Good Morning/afternoon everyone -- 65 here this morning. Sun is out right now but the weatherman says we are suppose to have thunderstorms today (possibly hail..hope not) and a cool front which is suppose to bring us down to a chilly 40-some degrees by morning. Hope you all have a great day. Happy Anniversary Richard and Sharon--Many Blessings.

7. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! It's sunny and 56F here this morning. Going into the 80's today. Happy Anniversary Richard and Sharon! Isn't it amazing that you can remember the weather on a certain day 35 yrs ago? Dooley

8. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Not morning here any longer, I spent most of the morning out back.
    A cool front moved thru early this morning bringing the afternoon high to almost 15 degrees cooler than yesterday. Yesterday was 92 so that 15 degrees is making a lot of difference in the quality of the day.

Happy Anniversary Sharon and Richard, hope you have a lot more.

9. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Happy Anniversary Richard and Sharon. It was cool here today,the mid 60's. Tonight in the mid 30's. Wannabe

10. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

You know the drill, rise and shine Stewbies! Another day of fun and adventure awaits on this 29th September morning. I hope the coffee/tea is warm and the biscuits plentiful :D

About halfway through my new project, a lot more work than I expected. But these things tend to expand once you start them. It's fun!

Have a grrreat one!

11. reggaefan

reggaefan Official Poet Laureate

Good morning everyone our first say to reach the 50's for a low I love this time of year, don't have my day planned yet as I am a terrible prognosticator. I guess it is the soon come affliction from listening to all that reggae music. :) :) :)

12. bethie

bethie Young Pine

As usual I am waiting for it to get light enough to go outside. I smelled a skunk during the night so I don't want to go out in the half dark. I have a lot I want to accomplish today so come on Mr. Sun! Beautiful cool weather here-at last! Good Friday to all. 8)

13. Marlene

Marlene Young Pine

Good Morning/afternoon everyone - A cool 42 here this morning when I walked. Sun is shining brightly now and we'll be in the upper 60's today. Looks like it will be a gorgeous Friday. Hope you all have a great Friday.

14. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Morning all....no dirt playing for me today.

Amanda and I are having lunch with my grandsons at their school. They have two days a school year where parents or grandparents can bring fast food and have lunch with the kids. Kenny usually goes but can't get off work today and Lisa can't get a sub for her class, so gramma was called.
    We have McDonald's chicken nuggets and fries with Nicky at 11 and Wendy's chicken strips and fries with Austin at noon.

15. Desert Rat

Desert Rat The Dusty Blogger

Good Morning. A bright and sunny 52F here at 7:24 in the AM. A day off for Laura and we do what she wants today. Have a happy!
    dr