The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good afternoon all. Currently -5°C and sunny. It was a beautiful morning so I went out early to do my errands so I could enjoy the day. I also bought some paint for the upstairs bathroom, so that is what I will be doing on the next nasty day.
    Have a great day all :)

2. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good morning all, I hope you're having a better morning than me! We've got a full storm blowing, and the sea flood level is to be more than 60 cm - 2 foot - higher than normal.

Yesterday evening we had winds, thunder, lighting, snow, hail and rain. The thunder shook the house, so I found it a bit scary.

Enjoy your Friday! :)

3. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

A very good morning / afternoon to all Stewbies and visitors. Overcast here in Malmö and a tiny bit of wind a-blowing. Got a mug of tea beside me and the radio on. I sense a productive day lies ahead :)

Current temps: 6 deg C / 43 deg F

Friday fun to all!

4. petunia

petunia Young Pine

Good morning. On my way out the door-have running around to get done. A whole 10 degr. F. out. But the sun is shining. Have a good day.

Advertisement
  5. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all. Well, Mother Nature fooled everyone around here over night. Never got below freezing here so no ice, but we are getting some much needed rain.

6. Netty

Good Friday morning all. Currently -7°C with wind, snow and a bit of sun.
    I'm cleaning my sons room this morning and then I'll be doing some pre-painting prep work in the bathroom. That should keep me out of trouble for the day :)

7. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

Wishing you a hardy Wisconsin North Woods Good Morning. Still below 0 last night, but today it should get up into the teens for a high. Bright sunshine this morning, just a wisp of cloud here and there. Have you noticed the moon these past several days, it certainly has brightened up the night. The shadows cast from the moons light are just beautiful.
    Tom

8. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. Cold, 12, and overcast. I'm thinking it is a good day to stay inside. It is to warm up over the weekend. Have a good day. Wannabe

9. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Good morning / afternoon all at GardenStew. It's a w-i-n-d-y one here in Malmö, nearly got blown away when I was out walking this morning.

Current temps: 8 deg C / 46 deg F

Have a top Saturday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Add captions to Caption Competition #95

10. Netty

Good Saturday morning all. Currently -7°C and overcast.
    I'm taking the kids for haircuts today and then off to do some shopping.
    Have a great day all :)

11. petunia

petunia Young Pine

Good morning. Its 15 deg.F. and ssnoowing a-gain. But we're only suppose to get 1-2 inches and we're suppose to warm up to 30 this next week. My 9 yr old is having a friend over, and I'll be baking toni's famous lemon bread today, mmmm. Have a good day

12. Palm Tree

Palm Tree Young Pine

Good afternoon everyone

Another sweltering scorcher. (Please send me some rain for my poor garden.)

I am planning to go up Table mountain again. (Early tomorrow morning - Between us - I did not book a hike or anything official - I will be taking a chance and do this on my own.) I want to go on the trial that my son and I went on and all I want to do is just to go to one particular spot and divert a little from the beaten track.

ANyways - have a good Saturday.

13. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

Good Morning from Wisconsin's North Woods. Well for the first time in 2 weeks, the temperature didn't go below 0° F for a whole day. Overnight low was 2° F (-17° C) should go up to 18° F (-8° C) later to day. And with the bitter cold gone, we get ----- right, snow. It's snowing now, the forecast didn't call for snow, but since when does that surprise me. The heater in the new car, is becoming problematic. Several mornings lately, the heater won't change from the settings that it was left at the last time it was driven. The fan works, and there is heat in it, but the dampers that direct the air where you want it won't change. Under 2000 miles, and we need to take it in for repairs. Bummer!!!
    Tom

14. kaseylib

kaseylib Young Pine

It's snowing here too and has been throughout the night. It's just beautiful out there this morning. Not a good time to be without a heater in your car Cal...I hope you get if fixed pronto!

15. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Noon. It is sunny and 40 outside but a bit breezy. It is supposed to be in the low 40's the next 2 or 3 days. It will probably melt all our snow. We are off on a trip to the grocery store so you all have a good day. Wannabe