The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. reggaefan

reggaefan Official Poet Laureate

Good morning everyone I too will not be here most of the day but not because of computer problems mine is that dreaded four letter word work. Have been neglectful of house and yard so there is much to do. Have a great day all.

2. Marlene

Marlene Young Pine

Good Morning/afternoon everyone -- Sunny here this morning and 55. It will warm up into the upper 80's later. Sorry to hear you are having computer troubles Frank...hope it gets well soon. Don't work too hard Richard. Need to get going myself.

3. Primsong

Primsong Young Pine

Good morning! Lovely day, promises to be pleasant with a bit of cloud to keep it gentle. I bought a huge canna at the nursery yesterday when I was getting my poplar saplings and I can't wait to plant it.

4. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Frank, it might finally be time to make a garden sculpture out of that old laptop...do you have a garden space now?

High 90's have settled in for a couple of weeks here again. If I don't get out back just before dawn, which I don't, then I don't get out back at all.
    Think I will spend most of the day sitting and knitting .

Advertisement
  5. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! It's gray and cloudy here this morning. Will get into the 80's. It doesn't say rain in the forecast but that's neither here nor there. Dooley

6. pondlady

pondlady Young Pine

Good morning gang. It's hot already in New Orleans and my computer network is down. Had no internet at all yesterday PM. I now have just access on one computer, where all my necessary info isn't. Ordered a new part and hope that will solve things. But I think it is the cable company's fault. Life post Katrina is full of surprises and hiccups

7. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning everyone. It was cool this morning but warming up rapidly. High 80's today and tomorrow then back down to 60's and 70's. Wannabe

8. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Well all I fixed my little computer problem (corrupted hard disk eek!) and I'm back in business. So Toni my laptop is not ready to become garden junk quite just yet :D But thanks for asking.

9. reggaefan

Hello from steamy Louisiana it is back in the 90s here. We have a saying here if you don't like the weather just wait 5 minutes it will change.

10. pondlady

pondlady Young Pine

Good morning all. LIke Richard said..back in the 90's. On this, the most important day in history, I plan on treating myself to chocolate cake.

11. Frank

Good morning (afternoon :rolleyes:) all on this the 3rd of October. All is settled down after the Sunday/Monday computer debacle so time to relax among the company of Stewbies again :D Current temps in Malmö 16 deg C / 61 deg F

As always, a great day to all folks!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Caption Competition #16

12. Marlene

Marlene Young Pine

Good Morning/afternoon everyone -- Another morning much like yesterday. Sun is shining and it was about 58 when I walked. Having my second cup of coffee. Hope you all have a good day.

13. cajunbelle

cajunbelle Daylily Diva

Good Morning all, finally a day off of work, but only one. We are in overtime again. Not much planned, need to make a Home Depot run sometime today, probably mid morning. I might treat us to lunch, we haven't done that in a while. Hope everyone has a great day.

14. reggaefan

Good morning all steamy again in tropical La. Am drinking coffeee and scan the Stew Have a good day all.

15. Frank

Good morning (afternoon :rolleyes:) all on this the 4th of October. Current temps in Malmö 15 deg C / 59 deg F. About 70% through the new project, I keep thinking of new stuff I must add. In the software trade we call this "scope creep". It's the reason why new versions of Windows take so long to release :D

Whatever you get up to today have fun doing it!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Caption Competition #16
    - Guess when we will reach 1000 members!