The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. petunia

petunia Young Pine

Very cold this morning. 3 degF. Don't want to stay outside for long. sitting with coffee in hand trying to get used to this differant computer. The lunar eclipse last nite was spectacular though I didn't see the red hugh when it was covered over.
    We have sunshine today with some clouds, a good day to stay inside and stay warm. Enjoy your day.

2. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

A very cold good morning from Wisconsin's North Woods. -26 F (-32 C) @ 6:00 this morning, on our thermometer, Clear deep blue skies and brilliant sunshine. But ohhhhh the cold. Deputy was out for about 1 and 1/2 minutes and begging to come back in. The good thing about today is that the temperature is rising fast, predicted high later today could be +20F (-7 C), that's a 46 degree change. Wow. I hope the horses were in last night.
    Tom

3. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Goooood morning all. A nippy 42 this morning with rain, not supposed to warm up much during the day might hit 48 later.

The lecture yesterday was much better than last weeks, going to post my notes shortly.

4. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Thursday afternoon all. Currently -3°C and sunny. What a lovely day!
    I did my Thursday morning shopping trip and I'll be heading outside shortly to enjoy the day.
    Have a great day all :)

Advertisement
  5. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good afternoon! I missed morning, doing other things! It's cloudy and wet here this morning. It rained, hailed and snowed last night. It turned to rain when we were on our way home. More of same expected for tonight. No lunar eclipse for us. If it had been on Tuesday, we had clear view of the moon all the way home. dooley

6. Palm Tree

Palm Tree Young Pine

Good morning everybody

We are in for a hot weekend. expected temperatures will range between 28 and 33 degrees Celsius.

I am back at the usual activities and I need to remember to water my garden tonight when it is a little cooler.

Enjoy the Stew.

7. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good morning all. It's pouring and it's 3 deg C/39 deg F. Yesterday we had thunder, lightning and winds at 22 meters per second/49 mph or stronger. It's calmer today. Wishing everybody a lovely Friday.

8. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Friday morning all. Currently -4°C and sunny. I'm really not sure what I'll do today - I'm feeling kind of lazy.
    Have a great day all :)

9. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Hi and a very good afternoon to all. What's the weather like today? I don't know, I've barely had time to look out the window because of the 'moving GardenStew to a new server' task. Let me look now - ahhh a smattering of rain and a little wind :)

Current temps: 8 deg C / 46 deg F

Have a fabulous Friday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Caption Competition #100 Poll

10. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! Cloudy and raining here today. We missed the rain and snow yesterday. It went around us. Well, I didn't miss it, it missed us. The moon was bright and clear last night. No clouds to hide it. Guess we'll have to wait for the next eclipse. It came on the cloudy, stormy night this time. dooley

11. petunia

petunia Young Pine

Well I'm sittin here with seed book in picking out an order. Sunshining and beautiful out. Nice if we can forget there's snow out there. I plan on having a family get-together & going sledding on Sunday. What fun!

12. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. 22 and snowing here. We got an inch last night and to get 2-4 inches today and more tonight. We have ice mixed with this also. Someday it will all change. Wannabe

13. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

Good morning/afternoon from Wisconsin's North Woods. It was -11 this morning when I arose to let Deputy out, +19 now as I write this. Not a cloud anywhere in sight, to cover the prettiest blue sky that you can imagine. The trees are absolutely still, except for the squirrel that is playing and jumping from tree to tree. I need sun glasses as I sit here, I face a picture window as I sit at my desk, and the suns reflection off the snow is almost blinding. What a beautiful day.

Tom

14. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all. The clouds have gone but it is still a mite chilly out.

Got some running around to do this afternoon so we had better get to it.

15. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Gooood morning / afternoon all on a mild and fresh Malmö day. My server reports are indicating that yesterday's move has improved the speed of the site X 2 so now you can get twice as much Stewing down in the same period :D

Current temps: 8 deg C / 46 deg F

Enjoy the day!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Caption Competition #100 DECIDER