The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Marlene

Marlene Young Pine

Good Morning/afternoon everyone -- Had my walk, had my breakfast and now drinking my coffee. Much the same kind of day as the last two. It's about 59 right now and sunny. Can't dilly dally long this morning have an appointment. Hope you all have a good day.
    [​IMG]

2. pondlady

pondlady Young Pine

Good morning all. After a great celebration yesterday, my days are back to normal now. It's still summer hot in New Orleans but the swimming pool calls for a morning workout.

3. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning Everyone. It is a cool morning here and breezy. My serenity chimes are playing pretty music. Wannabe

4. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Good morning (afternoon :rolleyes:) 5th October to all Stewbies. Seems like it is the week of computer errors, my brother had to perform a full reinstall yesterday after something dodgy happened. My advice to you, don't do anything out of the normal to your computers this week :eek: :D :sete_055:

Have a great one!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Caption Competition #16
    - Guess when we will reach 1000 members!

Advertisement
  5. reggaefan

reggaefan Official Poet Laureate

Good morning all from still steamy Louisiana. We are supposed to get some relief next week, I have to work on the hot house again today. I have faith that sooner or later we will have some winter here and I will need some shelter for our more delicate babies.

6. Marlene

Marlene Young Pine

GoodMorning/afternoon everyone -- Today looks pretty much like the last few days...cool in the morning and in the upper 80's later in the day. My brain must be backwards this morning, I keep reversing my letters in my typing and have to go back and correct. Lots of things to today --Bulletin at church and go pick up food for the food pantry at church not to mention some things that need doing here. Enjoy your day.

7. pondlady

pondlady Young Pine

Good morning, gang. It's hot and humid here in New Orleans, but what's new about that? I have another writing day ahead of me, but chapters are coming together. One day that book will will have -30- written after the last word.

8. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

You're writing a book Jan? I had no idea you would have time between your article writing. Best of luck!

9. pondlady

pondlady Young Pine

Hi Frank. Actually the book is a compiliation of all the writing I do. I have my own blog, this one and I do a weekly newsletter and articles for another website. I also run my own pond list. Whew, lots of writing every day. And over the years, I have written dozens and dozens of articles for trade magazines and magazines for all of us normal people as well. All that combined with articles magazines have written about me, make for thousands of words. And why do they write about me, you might ask? Cuz I was a psychologist for 20 years, quit my practice and started building ponds at 48. People like to read about other people following their passions.

10. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning All. It is cool,57 here this morning with a high of 66 today. That cold front must have gone through. Wannabe

11. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! It was raining when we woke up. Still 50% chance of rain the rest of the day. Not doing anything until I go to work. Had flu and pneumonia shots yesterday. Arms are sore. Dooley

12. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good Afternoon all. I have been putting out the Autumn and Halloween things and forgot the time.

Should only be in the upper 80's today instead of the mid-90's. And might even have some rain next week. Still no gardening done this week, way too warm and muggy after sunrise.

13. Primsong

Primsong Young Pine

Good mor...er, afternoon! (where did the time go?) - First good autumn fog today, nice and misty until nearly noon, now it's getting fairly warm out. I'm off to cut grapevines back just enough to get to a missing pane in the greenhouse so we can fix it. Enjoy your Thursday!

14. reggaefan

reggaefan Official Poet Laureate

Good morning all my good friends . Lovely morning er night its 4;15 am and the demons {see DEMONS DANCE on my blog} have me not sleeping. Good news is weatherman say fall will try to come back next week. hope all have a good day and happy memories are made.

15. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

[​IMG] and good morning one and all!!!

It's stopped raining here so I'm hoping to get out into the garden today to do some potting up. Quite mild outside for this time of year so it should be pleasant being outdoors.

Have a great Friday my friends whatever you're doing. :-D