The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

A very good morning to all on this glorious Monday. Mmmmm sunshine :stew1: I feel that Spring is all around now.

What a cute visitor Suzy, you must tell us the story behind the visit!

Current temps: 8 deg C / 46 deg F

Enjoy your Monday!

2. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all.
    Got mom's furniture rearranged yesterday. Of course, there is the possibility that she will get up this morning and decide she doesn't like it and try to change it again by herself. Not only is she impatient but also very stubborn, we are both Tauruses...she and I being together very long at one time has always been a strain. :rolleyes:

Droopy, no she didn't hurt herself when she fell, thank goodness, she is so fragile tho I was surprised she didn't. But she did have to call her neighbor over to help her get off the floor tho.

3. petunia

petunia Young Pine

Good monday morning. It was a good weekend with the sunshine we had. Good thing too because today its drizzle with some fog and cold out. They say 30 degF but it felt colder then that to me. If you have sunshine today please enjoy, I know I did over the weekend.
    Also after having computer problems I'm back on my reg. computer, thank goodness. :) have a good monday.

4. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Monday morning all. Currently -2°C and sunny. We had fantastic weather this weekend and today looks like it will be just as nice. It sure gave me a case of spring fever! I even heard the song of a Robin somewhere in the distance. But winter reality is about to set in...there is a winter storm warning in effect for tonight and tomorrow :(
    Have a nice day all.

Advertisement
  5. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. Mid 40's and rain today changing to snow, 2-4 inches tonight. I guess it just isn't time for spring yet. Have a good day. Wannabe

6. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

Good Morning from Wisconsin's North Woods. 22 F (-6 C) and going up. We could have some melting today. Hazy sun through a very thin layer of clouds. It could get up to near 40 C , what a heat wave we are having. We won't know how to act.

Tom

7. CritterPainter

CritterPainter Awed by Nature

Good morning from the Washington prairie! Still snow on Capitol Peak, but it's supposed to hit the low 50's today. Slight overcast, and I woke to courting birds singing their little hearts out on the gutter above my window. I live for spring!

8. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! It's sunny and warm today. Still a little soggy out from the Friday and Saturday rain. I bought a lavender plant yesterday and want to get it into a bigger pot. Need to repot the kalenchoe also but it's getting ready to bloom so may wait on it. dooley

9. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

Good morning all .It was around 77 degrees here yesterday and is to be 82 today but its windy .Sun was shinning bright but it is to be thunder storms later.

10. Sapphire

Sapphire Seedling

Wow! Now this is what I call a well worn thread ;) I thought I'd add my wishes of a good morning and share a cuppa joe! [ii]> Cheers!

11. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good morning all from the weird-winter-weather coast of Norway. We've got 7 deg C/45 deg F and cloudy today. Nothing wet coming down so far, but we never know. I need to get some boring house work done, and then I'm off outside to remove twigs and dead stuff from one of the borders.

12. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

A very good morning to you all. It's a wet one here today in Malmö, maybe a bit of rain will do the world of good for the wee plants.

Current temps: 6 deg C / 43 deg F

Top Tuesday greetings!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Add captions to Caption Competition #101

13. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Tuesday morning all. Currently -1°C and snowing. I thought I would get a head start on my spring cleaning starting today! The basement is my first mission.
    Have a great day all :)

14. petunia

petunia Young Pine

Good morning. 25 degF. chilly out. a bit of wind. The sun keeps trying to show its face but there's just too many clouds today. Some laundry to do today. Have a good Tuesday.

15. Palm Tree

Palm Tree Young Pine

Hello everyone
    We had promises of rain - but nothing materialized yet. - I am keeping my fingers crossed.
    We did however have an electricity backout and power was only restored at 2 P.M. here.
    My whole day is thus a bit topsy turvy - but nothing that a little Stew cannot fix.