The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. SongofJoy57

SongofJoy57 In Flower

:wave: Good Saturday Morning all. It is 47F here and foggy after raining all night. The high is supposed to be 50 at 10 AM, and then it is supposed to gradually get back down to 38F by 6 PM. Blessings for your day! :wave:

2. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Hi all and a very good morning / afternoon to you all. I was awoken by the sunlight on my face this morning, always pleasant.

How was your fish fry Tom?

Current temps: 8 deg C / 46 deg F

Enjoy your Saturday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Add captions to Caption Competition #103

3. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Saturday morning all. Currently -8°C and calm. The second half of our winter storm should hit later this morning.
    Today we will go thru the kids closets and see what they have grown out of. We should be able to get rid of a lot of clothing as they have all grown a lot this winter.
    Have a great day all :)

4. tschnath

tschnath In Flower

Good morning y'all, it's currently 39 F here with a 41 F predicted for the high today. It rained good last night, although when my husband came home at 1:00AM he said it was actually snow/rain mix.

Well I guess it was more rain than snow because I can see patches of grass this morning...YEAH! Spring is coming. Have a great day.

Advertisement
  5. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! We're off to work for the first day since last Saturday. I'm feeling a lot better, but still coughing. Need to take my kleenex box with me. Sunny and 60's today. I won't miss Cap't Kirk's snow any at all. dooley

6. petunia

petunia Young Pine

Good Saturday morning. Sunshining once again here today. Which is really teasing us-it looks so nice & pretty out, but its actually windy and 10 degF out. very cold. I also have housework to do and drop off some boxes at down at the recycle. Keep warm and have a good day.

7. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

Its a bright sunny morning but really cool now but the high is to be 61 and the low tonight is to be 41 Sunday is to be 73 .Then Monday is to start raining again.I will be cleaning and doing laundry today.Have a good day everyone.

8. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. It is 25 and partly sunny here today. I'm still staying pretty quiet and waiting for warm temps next week. Have a good day. Wannabe

9. LilyPlanter77351

LilyPlanter77351 Seedling

Good Saturday to everyone! It's a gorgeous day here in Livingston. This morning when I put Blue Bell and the dogs out it was pretty chilly but just absolutly beautiful, not cloud in the sky. It's warmed to 55F now and I just got back from taking a drive out to the lake with Emily, who's feeling much better today. We have big plans to have a picnic lunch out in the yard later and work on Gracy's training. I hope everyone has a lovely day.
    Lily

10. SongofJoy57

SongofJoy57 In Flower

Good Morning! It is a cold 28F here in NC, and we are expecting a high of 52F. Hope your day is a blessed one. ;)

PS Dooley, I pray that cough is gone soon. :stew1:

11. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Sunday morning all. Currently -13°C and overcast. Yesterday's storm was definitely the worst of the winter...we must have gotten another 35-40 cm!!!
    It will take quite a while to dig ourselves out today. I sure hope this is the last time!!!
    Have a great day all :)

12. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

A very good morning / afternoon all at GardenStew. Slightly milder today and overcast skies but it'll pretty fresh out.

Current temps: 6 deg C / 43 deg F

May you have a wonderful Sunday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Add captions to Caption Competition #103 Poll

13. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

Good morning from the North Woods of Wisconsin. 21 below yesterday, and 14 below last night, a high temp yesterday of 16 and expected high today of 21, sounds like the middle of the coldest part of the winter. What!!, you say it's March 9th??? How could this be?? Shouldn't it be lows in the 20s and highs in the 40s & 50s??? And what's with all the snow??? There are still 2 feet of the stuff out in the woods, and it's usually gone by April. Did I hear someone say Global cooling?? Must be so. Or---- could it be a conspiracy on the part of the gas company, to keep the heating bills over $500.00 a month. Pretty soon the gas bill will be more than a house payment. What!!! you say it's already happened?? Well there's the answer, reduce the cost of energy, and we'll be able to make the house payments, and the housing market will improve. Could it be that easy??? Opps, I think my tongue just got caught where it shouldn't be. Oh well, the sun is out, and I'm on my way to church. see you later.

Tom

14. petunia

petunia Young Pine

Good Sunday morning to all. Did anyone loose sleep last nite-ha ha. Sure will be glad to have the extra daylight. Now if all this snow would just dissappear. 10 degrF this morning. Sunshining atleast thats a plus. well gotta be on my way to work in the garden, hahaha, gotcha :) It was a nice thought anyway. Well, have a good morning.

15. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. It is 35 and overcast but the wind is cold. I sure miss the extra hour of sleep. Have a good day. Wannabe