The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Palm Tree

Palm Tree Young Pine

Good morning everyone.
    I hope everyone stays safe, warm and cosy - all over the news reports they talk about storms, blizzards and snow.
    I am not complaining since we still have summer weather and autumn is supposed to set in soon.
    Expected temperature today is 29 degrees Celsius.

2. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

The finest good morning greetings to all at GardenStew. Sun is shining strong and brings with it an injection of energy. Good start to the week and definitely none of the bad weather that others are experiencing.

Current temps: 8 deg C / 46 deg F

Enjoy the start to a new week

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Caption Competition #103 Poll

3. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Monday morning all. Currently -18°C and the sun shining. The sun shining makes me very happy!
    Today is the first official day of March Break so I'll have to figure out something to keep the kids amused. This morning I will shovel off the skating rink for them and they can spend the day skating...I hope!
    Have a great day all :)

4. petunia

petunia Young Pine

sunshining here this morning. its very cold out at the moment but its to be getting in the low 30's today. My oldest daughter will be getting her tonsils out this morning, so I'll be checking in with her to see how she's doing. Stay safe and keep warm.

Advertisement
  5. CritterPainter

CritterPainter Awed by Nature

Cool and rainy in WWa. We have a windstorm blowing in tonight, so today i'll be stocking up the wood box. Have a cold coming on, and DS is home with a 103 fever- there's a flu bug going around that caught the experts off guard so noone is vaccinated.

6. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. 32/22wc and sunny here this morning. It is to be in the 40's and 50's for daytime highs here this week. That will encourage us to get out and about. Have a good day. Wannabe

7. Palm Tree

Palm Tree Young Pine

Morning everyone - top of the morning to all of you.
    We had a little drizzle overnight and it is wonderfully cool this morning. Just the kind of weather to go jogging. (I will not be swimming today).
    The temperature expected for today is 25 degrees Celsius and I intend to have FUN. FUn obviously starts with stewing with Stewbies on the Garden Stew and having coffee while listening to Live - Throwing copper pennies.

8. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good morning, another nice one here, for the second day running. Already 7 deg C/45 deg F and rising. I'm definately going to play outside today.

9. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

G'morning all Stewbies and another fine sunny morning it is too. Perhaps not as sunny as yesterday though, that was the best day of the year so far. Today we have conversation lessons in my Swedish course, we have to speak to a native retired Swede for an hour. It's always fun as we learn about their life and they learn about ours :stew2:

Current temps: 8 deg C / 46 deg F

Have a top Tuesday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Caption Competition #103 Poll

10. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Tuesday morning all. Currently -11°C and sunny. Looks like another nice day with a high of +1°C expected.
    Have a great day all :)

11. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all. I have been sitting here watching it get foggier and foggier outside. Hope it burns off soon, we are going down to Randy's folks to visit for his Mom's birthday and I really am not looking forward to the drive thru Dallas traffic in heavy fog. :eek:

Back this evening, hope everyone has a good one.

12. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

A bright and shining North Woods Wisconsin good morning to everyone. 20° F (-7° C) this morning, going up to low 40s. The next few days in the 40s should do wonders on that snow cover. Hazy clouds with some blue showing through, occasional sun. Mimi's going to the barn to be with the horses, and I am running some errands in town. Sounds exciting doesn't it.

13. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. It is 31 and sunny and going up to 54 today. A good day to get outside, run some errands and enjoy it before it turns cold again. Have a good day. Wannabe

14. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! Sunny and 70 today. Daffodils are starting to bloom. Apricot trees are starting to bloom and one of those canna's is coming up. Wannabe you must be feeling better if you are going out to do errands. dooley

15. CritterPainter

CritterPainter Awed by Nature

Well it's technically still morning here. We are having a serious wind and rain storm- guess we need the rain but whew, my pansies are getting beat up!