The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good morning all, it started out sunny, but now it's gray. They've promised us rain today. Temps are 3 deg C/37 deg F. My youngest is home sick. There goes my cleaning day, but I can't say I'm sorry.

2. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

A very good morning to all Stewbies and Stew visitors. Another fine morning here in Malmö, sun is beaming and growth is all around :D

Droopy, say a get well to your youngest from me.

Current temps: 6 deg C / 43 deg F

Have fun this Friday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Caption Competition #106 Poll

3. Penny

Penny Young Pine

Good morning everyone.

Its overcast and +3 here, and it looks like it might rain(please please please)!!!!!!

4. petunia

petunia Young Pine

Good morning. Cold out yet this morning but to be about 37 degF for the highest today. Sunshining out, looks to be a pretty day. Droopy, hope your little one gets to feeling better. Have a good day.

Advertisement
  5. tschnath

tschnath In Flower

Good morning all. I just snapped some pics on Tue. to show you all I finally have green and today I awake to an inch of new snow and it's coming down like crazy, there's 2 plus out there now. I guess the good news would be I expect at this stage it won't hang around and that's ok with me. Temp is currently 32F with highs predicted of 34F. We've had 4 straight days of sunshine and the last 2 days in the low 50sF so I'm not going to complain. I'll post my blog with pics if anyone wants to see them. Have a great day all!

6. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Friday morning all. Currently hovering around the freezing point and the sun is trying to peek through the clouds. The snow that was promised us for yesterday didn't happen (thank goodness for that!)
    I've been busy cleaning and potting up my Dahlia's this morning :)

7. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Morning all, heavy overcast and 52 out this morning. A cool front came thru overnight so the high today should be in the 60's instead of the 80's like the last few days.

Hope your little one is feeling better soon Droopy.

8. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! Another sunny day. going to about 72 today. Trip to Phoenix was postponed so we are going to yard sales. As soon as I get my act together. dooley

9. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. It is 36 and we have clouds and sun. Only going up to 45 today and down to 29 tonight. It rained yesterday and last night but we got less than a half inch. Have a good day. Wannabe

10. lexxivexx

lexxivexx In Flower

Good Afternoon all! It was snowing at sea level this morning and the Northern Oregon coast was all white! Robbie got some flakes last night in Portland, but it's mostly slush and hale here in Brooks(Salem). Somewhere around 36F, windy and cloudy.

Hope you're all bundled up or cooling off :-D

11. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Saturday morning all. Currently -10°C and sunny. The birds are singing this morning and it looks like it will be a fabulous day!
    I have one spot in the yard where the snow has melted and today I will rake it up. Not exactly the kind of gardening I'd like to do, but it sure beats shoveling snow!!
    Have a great day all :)

12. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Goooood morning/afternoon to all. My question for today is "where is the sun?". It seems to have been replaced by these giant grey floaty things. Oh well.

Current temps: 8 deg C / 46 deg F

Have a spiffing Saturday!

13. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all. I plan on stopping by Calloway's Nursery after taking Amanda to her art class this morning, I want to buy some of the Stepables (there should be a TM symbol after that word but I don't know how to make it happen on the computer) plants to put in the path from the back door to the other path.

We have those giant gray floaty things in the sky too Frank, they moved in Thursday night and it appears they have it reserved thru to next Friday.

With the temps last week reaching into the 80's, I like the giant gray floaty things covering that evil daystar for a few days so I can garden in comfort.

14. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! We're off to work on a nice sunny day. A bit cooler and a bit windy today. Have a nice one. dooley

15. petunia

petunia Young Pine

Goooood Morning. Hey Frank, I think I found your sun. Its in Michigan, at least up here in the northern part anyway. We're suppose to be going to 40 degF today. That should melt a good bit of snow. I've noticed some buds on the trees this morning. Finishing up on changing my daughters room around today. Have a good day.