The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! Cool here this morning, only 40F. We had rain two days but the sun is shining this morning. I had a day off yesterday so I'm working today. Dooley

2. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

Good morning cool morning I was off yesterday too and work today Sun. and Monday.We did not get any rain .

3. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Good morning all 8th October. It's 12:05 here but that's good enough for me to say morning ;) Some rain but lots of wind last night, is this a sign of things to come? Current temps 14 deg C / 57 deg F (seems to be going down a degree everyday).

Also I'd just like to congratulate Eileen on the fact that Scoland beat France in the football last night. Sweden won too.

Ireland on the other hand got beat 5-2 by Cyprus! :eek: I wouldn't like to be their manager this week.

Have a relaxing Sunday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Add your captions to Caption Competition #17

4. reggaefan

reggaefan Official Poet Laureate

Good morning form French Settlement nice 62F will be gone most if the day see you later all my Stew friends

Advertisement
  5. bethie

bethie Young Pine

Good morning all. 48 degrees here and the windows are open. Come on in cold. After a long hot summer you are very welcome. 8)

6. pondlady

pondlady Young Pine

Good morning and YIPPEE. We are having open window days here in New Orleans. I think it even hit the 50's last night. We chose the plant sale over the fair yesterday, so today I am planting in the front yard. Also picked up some winter color, so snaps, petunias and even a flat of zinnias will liven things up.

7. Marlene

Marlene Young Pine

Good Morning/afternoon everyone -- It's the 8th here Frank....did you lose a day [​IMG]or did I [​IMG]? [​IMG]
    It's a nice sunny day here about 56 this morning and will be in the 70's later. Hope you all have a pleasant day.

8. Frank

Any piccies Jan?

9. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Nippy morning here too....for us at least, 59 just before sunrise. Still into the mid-upper 80's for a high, but I can handle the warm days if the nights are cool.

Our youngest grandson, Nicky, spent the night with us and we are taking him with us to spend the day with Randy's parents. Austin (oldest GS)had prior commitments so he couldn't come.

I will be at the in-laws but I hope everyone else has a good day.

10. pondlady

pondlady Young Pine

I will take pics of the new plantings after I get them in the ground. I am hoping for today for at least a good start. I always buy more plants then my body likes to put in the ground. At least the weather is cool today.

11. muddybob

muddybob In Flower

Good morning from a cool and overcast Western Washington. I love this weather. I'm going to trim
    the filly's hooves and sheep hooves and ride the mare(Bob's dam, Haley). I don't have to go anywhere!

muddy

12. gardener42

gardener42 New Seed

Good Morning All

Good morning from south central Pennsylvania. Today is clear, sunny and crisp. I think it's official- fall is really here. I'm not ready to say goodbye to summer. The neighborhood lawnmowers and leaf vacuums are buzzing outside. I better finish my coffee and get to work.
    Cheers!
    John

13. Frank

Good morning to all Stewbies 9th October. Hope you all had a relaxing weekend and are ready to tackle another week of surprises and wonderment. Feeling a bit under the weather today, left the window open last night and it proved a little too chilly. Capt send some chicken soup over!

I hope I'm the only one with Monday blues. The rest of you have a great one :)

Stew Noticeboard
    - Add your captions to Caption Competition #17

14. reggaefan

reggaefan Official Poet Laureate

Its five in the morning and i am listening to Leonard Cohen's "Famous Blue Raincoat" having a cup of fresh coffee and feeling good. Just got back with the dogs Lucky and Nibbler from their morning run. Charity is still in bed with Sharon. It is nice here cool and Sharon will be off today so it is a good one , no Monday blues here. :)

15. Marlene

Marlene Young Pine

Good Morning/afternoon everyone -- A very pretty morning here. Sun is shining and its about 56 degrees outside. I've aleady walked and I'm having my coffee. No Monday blues here either. Hope you get feeling better Frank.