The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Thursday morning all. Currently -1°C and sunny. Highs of 10°C expected - about time! Penny-I saw your town on the news this morning. I hope you weren't one of the people affected by the flooding.
    Waiting for my laundry to finish and then I'm off to do my Thursday errands.
    Have a great day all :)

2. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

Good morning from the North Woods of Wisconsin. It's a bright sunny morning and little to no wind. The snow is holding it's own, and the temperature is at 22 F (-6 C). I managed to dig through the snow and get the walks open yesterday, at one spot there was a drift nearly 5 feet deep. Good exercise.
    Tom

3. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! Sunny today but not as warm. Cool this morning. Time for tea! dr is still under the weather. Allergies or crud or both. dooley

4. lexxivexx

lexxivexx In Flower

It's supposedly our last day of clear skies in a bit, so I'm going to enjoy it while I can! 61F is the expected high today :D , it's 39F currently.

Advertisement
  5. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good morning all you beautiful people. :stew2: It's raining sideways here, pouring down and gale force winds. Temps are 7 deg C/45 deg F to top it off. More snow forecast over the week-end too. And I just bought nasturtium seeds! Best put them away for another week or two.

6. Palm Tree

Palm Tree Young Pine

Good morning all Stewbies
    It is nice to be back after 3 days (I went on a surprise hiking trip with absolutely no preparation - THe least I can say - It was FUN.
    We are having a lovely overast day that is cooling after all the heat we expertienced fro about two weeks. My guess is that today will probably reach 28 degrees C.

7. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

A very good morning to you all, the weather-word of the morning is "Dull". Not to worry I'm sure the sun will show its head at some point. Today is my last day in my current Swedish class, on Monday I move to a new room with completely new people, it's gonna be fun :stew1:

Current temps: 4 deg C / 39 deg F

Have a wonderful Friday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Caption Competition #107 Poll

8. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all.
    We had some rain last night, not the storms first predicted those stayed to the north of us early last night but we got about 1/2 inch and 20 degrees cooler today....yesterday was 86F/30C so today should be very comfortable.

I am going to a Fiber Fest this morning. I have never been to one but if the vendors there are as numerous as the vendors at Quilt shows I will be broke, loaded down with yarn and fiber and very happy when I get home.

9. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! Forecast for sunny and 75 today. No rain but that didn't stop it yesterday. We're off to yard sales. There's a couple good ones listed. dooley

10. petunia

petunia Young Pine

Good morning. Cloudy today and overcast. it'll be 34 degF. Looking toward a very busy weekend in that I probably won't even be able to stew until evening time. Just wished it was going to be gardening but not this time.
    Have a good day.

11. tschnath

tschnath In Flower

Good morning all stewbies. We are raining today but hey, it's not snow so I'm ok with that. Current temp is 34F with a predicted high of 40F so I guess it's not going to be too warm. We've have high 50's the last couple days so I'll take that and run with it.

You all have a great day. I'm just waiting for my first bloom and when it does you all will be the first to know. :)

12. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Friday morning all. It's dull here too Frank but already +3°C. Today is spring cleaning day because the weekend weather will be great and I'll be out in my garden!
    Have a great day all :)

13. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. 40 and overcast here today. The next few days will be busy getting ready for my trip. I'm looking forward to warm weather and sunshine. Have a good day. Wannabe

14. lexxivexx

lexxivexx In Flower

G'Mornin all. 40F and raining here, nothing terribly harsh. I'm off to Portland and considering bringing my sprouts with me, although I'd hate to risk spilling them on a sudden stop in the Truck (brakes leave something to be desired). On the other hand, who's going to turn there light & heating pad on/off and make sure they're watered? Suppose I'll take em' and lay em' on the floor of the cab to reduce the chance of a jostle.

:-D

15. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

Good morning from the North Woods of Wisconsin. The sun is shining brightly, through the wispy lacy white clouds that are moving slowly across the sky. The long branches of the White Pines just outside my window, are swaying just a little in the gentle breeze. It's 20 F (-7 C) at sunrise, and going up to near 50 or into the 50s later today. I need to take Deputy to the Vet this morning, for a blood test.

Tom