The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good morning all, we've got 3 deg C/37 deg F and very thick rain this morning. I'm going to watch an Icelandic horse gait competition today, I'm excited because I've never attended one of those before. It's held indoors. I love that riding house! Have a lovely Saturday all. :stew2:

2. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Saturday morning all. Currently -1°C and sunny with a high of +12°C expected today. FINALLY some spring weather! I'll be doing chores early today because I will be spending the day outside. In my Gardens!!
    HAve a great day all :)

3. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Good morning / afternoon to all at GardenStew. Yesterday turned into a nice sunny day after I posted my good morning greeting but today looks like it won't be so lucky.

Current temps: 7 deg C / 45 deg F

Have a marvelous Saturday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Caption Competition #107 Poll

4. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! We're off early this morning. We're going to breakfast before I go to work. dr is not going to the market today. It's going to be windy and he has too many allergies right now. Have a good day. dooley

Advertisement
  5. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all. Mid-40's(7C) this morning, really great sleeping weather last night...window open, fan in the window bringing the cool air in, room nice and chilly. Probably the last time we can do that until next winter.

Today we start working on a patio area under the large Hackberry tree. We have been wanting to do this for a few years and other things just keep getting in the way. Can't get all the patio stones at once but we can get about half of them down for a start. I will take pictures and post them this evening.

6. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

Good Cool morning here in the south.Its to be a glorious sunny day here today.

7. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

Another good morning from the North Woods, Bright sunshine, and little to no breeze. 35 F (2 C) and going up fast. should get up well into the 50s today. There is a marked reduction in the snow. Most of the streets and driveways are down to bare pavement, for the first tome since November, even our roof is beginning to shows it's true colors around the edges. The rain gutters are noisy with all the water running down, the lower parts and the ends are still in the snow, I wonder where all that water is going, as the frost is still in the ground. There is an ominous quiet out on the lake, I haven't seen a sole out there in several days. Maybe, just maybe spring really is coming.

Tom

8. Primsong

Primsong Young Pine

A fine good morning to everyone - overcast here, but we're going to make a good weekend of it anyway. Drifts of daffys open now and the trees are blooming too so it's like stepping into a world of white blossoms in the yard -must go out there at least for a while. Have a nice weekend!

9. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Sunday morning all. Currently +1°C and sunny. Another beautiful day ahead.
    Today is my parents 51st wedding anniversary.
    Today I will clean out my garden shed and maybe put out a few chairs. I need to do some more raking, level and clean the birdbath and fiddle in the compost pile.
    Have a fabulous day all :)

10. SongofJoy57

SongofJoy57 In Flower

:stew1: Top of the morning to you all . . . It is 51 degrees with a high of 66 degrees F by 4:00 PM . . after experiencing rain and fog for the past two days, it is nice to see the sunshine. :stew2:

11. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all. No yard work for me today :(

My Mom's little pickup truck is evidently not feeling well so we are making a quick trip out so Randy can make it feel better. Be back early this evening.

I have the camera and extra batteries, the highway should be wild with the annual spring display of wildflowers and if it is I want to get some pictures for you all.

12. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

A very good morning / afternoon to all at GardenStew. Weather is not much to write home about here, sun earlier but that has disappeared now

Current temps: 7 deg C / 45 deg F

Have a top Sunday all!

13. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

Good Morning Stewers. Its a nice 59 degrees this morning.Door open birds are chirping and singing.Its to be a warm 84 here today.Its a shame I will be working away from here today.

14. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

Good morning all from the North Woods of Wisconsin. Things are looking up, it's 40 F (4 C) gee, when I convert it into Celsius, it looks so cold. It may go up to near 60 today, that should put a dent into the snow. There is a hazy cloudiness letting a filtered sunlight through, and the breeze is urging the branches of the spruce trees to wave a friendly good morning to all who look their way. There are some wet spots out on the ice, not open, just water in the ice. We got our tax forms back from the accountant, and yuckkkk no refund, we need to pay, both State and Federal.

15. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! It's a sunny day here today but I doubt I'll be doing much outside today because of that mulberry tree. I sat in the back yard on Friday and spent yesterday all congested and sneezy. Went to bed early after taking an antihistamine pill. dooley