The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Tuesday morning all. Currently +12°C with sun and cloud.
    Oh I'm definitely feeling spring energy today Lexxi! I just did ALL the windows, inside and out and after I stew a little, I'm heading out to the herb garden!
    Have a great day all :)

2. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all. Way too warm and muggy for me outside so inside work is what I am doing. Laundry and dishes...is there anything else that repeats itself every day? Not even supper has to be cooked every night.

But, Netty, I don't do windows...would you like to come visit me and take care of that for me?

3. woodlandfey

woodlandfey Seedling

And a lovely day it is! Rainy and a bit cool here. I'm loving the spring weather tho! Looking for my tulips and daffodils. They're peeking up.

4. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

A hardy Wisconsin North Woods good morning to you all. 29° F (-2° C) here this morning, not going anywhere much from there today. 2 to 4 inches of new snow this afternoon and evening. Dark gray skies and a mist of something in the air. Continued reduction in the snow cover, there are actually some bare spots starting to show up. I'm sure the sun is shining on some of you, keep smiling.

Tom

Advertisement
  5. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good morning all, the sun we were promised came through yesterday, and it's partly with us this morning. We had frost last night, but it's getting warmer by the minute. 3 deg C/37 deg F and rising. Ejoy your Wednesday. :)

6. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Goooood morning to all Stewbies, the sun is greeting everyone here. Started in my new Swedish language group yesterday and there were lots of new faces from different parts of the globe. Will take me a few days to meet everyone but it'll be fun.

Current temps: 6 deg C / 43 deg F

Hope you have a very happy Wednesday.

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Caption Competition #108 Poll

7. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Wednesday morning all. Currently +8°C and raining. There are thunderstorms in the forecast for later in the day.
    It's the perfect kind of day to do some more spring cleaning.
    Have a great day all :)

8. petunia

petunia Young Pine

Good morning. I'm on my way this morning with some chores. We got hit by some bad thunder storms last nite. The dogs were scared of the thunder and woke us up in the middle of the nite. they were worse then kids.I expected my youngest (9) to come running in but no she said she slept thru it. Rain expected here all week-guess its better then the snow. Who's ever got the sun please enjoy it for us. Have a good day.

9. Penny

Penny Young Pine

Good morning everyone,

Its now sunny out, was raining earlier, i painted the back steps and dog house yesturday and was going to apply a second coat, i guess not now, with it raining earlier, but we needed the rain, gonna head out and do some gardening, have a great day everyone.

10. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! No sun today! Gray and cloudy. Thunderstorms and wind predicted. Have a good day. dooley

11. lexxivexx

lexxivexx In Flower

Good morning all! Drizzling & 44F currently, a high of 54 expected and *fingers crossed* 4 days of sun starting tomorrow!
    I hope everything is all right with those of you in East Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and the general flood area. Dad left this morning with his brother for a visit to our family home in Octavia, OK (SE of Tulsa). I'm hoping he'll bring y'all some MILD weather!

12. woodlandfey

woodlandfey Seedling

Good Wednesday to all of you! I am just lovin' this site. You people actually talk to each other. Very Kewl!
    Just Lovin' It!!!
    Have a Snappy Week!

13. Droopy

Good morning all. Snowing again here, what sort of nonsense is this? I'm stiff and sore from yesterday's training, but I know I'll feel all the better for it eventually. Temps are 3 deg C/37 deg F and the cats are flat out on the bathroom floor. Enjoy your Thursday now, go dig!

14. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Gooood morning GardenStew! No snow here I'm afraid Droopy just some slightly cloud-accompanied sun. Want to swap?

Current temps: 4 deg C / 39 deg F

Happy Thursday greetings!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Caption Competition #108 Poll

15. Droopy

No thank you, Frank, I'll make do with what I've got, but thank you for offering. :D