The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

Good morning from Wisconsin's North Woods. Cloudy and rainy to day. The rain is good, it's also working on the snow, but it leaves one a little melancholy. Each day a little more of the real world pokes through the remaining snow. Mimi's out horsing around, (with the horses) and I'm horsing around here at the computer. No gardening yet.

Tom

2. lexxivexx

lexxivexx In Flower

Good Friday morning y'all! 44F currently and a high of 49F expected. Dad made it back from Oklahoma safe & sound last night. He had a wonderful time and worked like a dog with brother Montey to get the house & yard manageable.
    He was happy to be back and happier to have a nice Oregon microbrew in "the fort".

Frank: I'm sorry about Swedish class, but congratulations for being so good at it! Maybe you could keep going anyway, sit quietly in the back and see if the instructor notices? Or cause a big dramatic scene, tears included, and talk about having the right to learn just like anyone and that you don't wish to be discriminated against for your intelligence. :)

3. SongofJoy57

SongofJoy57 In Flower

Good morning all & pleasant weekend wishes. It is 60 degrees F here at 6:49 AM. It is supposed to be cloudy with showers here today.

4. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Gooood morning / afternoon all at GardenStew. It's a most glorious sun-shiny day here in Malmö, just beautiful.

Current temps: 11 deg C / 52 deg F

Have a top Friday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Caption Competition #110 Poll

Advertisement
  5. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Saturday morning all. Currently 12°C and sunny with a high of 24°C expected. Yesterday it reached 26°C!
    If the ground dries up enough I'd like to go help myself to the neighbors manure pile :)
    Have a great day all!

6. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all.
    Lisa and I are going to a large community garage sale type event called Trinkets to Treasure in Plano. We are taking her mini-van, it will hold more than my car. Hopefully I will have some garden decor goodies when I get home...but if not, at least she and I will have had a good time out.

7. SongofJoy57

SongofJoy57 In Flower

I wish I was going with you, Toni!!! Have fun!!!! :D

8. CritterPainter

CritterPainter Awed by Nature

Good morning! Can't possibly catch up with posts so I'll just float around. We broke a record here, it's never snowed this late in April before, and we got a couple of inches this morning!
    Toni's morning sounds much more fun!

9. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

Good morning from the North Woods of Wisconsin. It's Gray and cool today, with intermittent rain showers. We went out for breakfast, with a group from church, and some friends from sunny California are here for a few days and will come here tonight for cocktails before we all go out to dinner.
    I'm using a new word processor "Microsoft Word", and need to get used to all the new features. This is going to take some getting used to. If what I write seems chopped up some, that's why.

Tom

10. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good morning all, another beautiful day here. We haven't had rain for several days, isn't it amazing! :D Temps are 7 deg C/45 deg F and rising, and I'm off outside to enjoy every minute of it. Have a smashing Sunday all!

11. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Sunday morning all. Currently 12°C and a high of 26°C expected today. We have had a wonderful last few days and things have started growing like crazy out there! It does seem, though, that we jumped right from winter to summer weather! I'm not going to complain about the great weather I just hope it keeps up!
    Have a great day all :)

12. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

A very good morning / afternoon all Stebies. The great weather continues here, I'm sure going to miss it when it goes away again later in the year.

Current temps: 11 deg C / 52 deg F

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Caption Competition #110 Poll

13. SongofJoy57

SongofJoy57 In Flower

Good morning all. It is 46 degrees F here. It is supposed to be cloudy with showers here today again, but the sun will be shining by 7 PM. I am not complaining as we are still in a drought.

14. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

Good morning from Wisconsin's North Woods. It appears that the rains have moved on. The sky is bright with hazy high clouds, and a hint of blue. 33 F (1 C). There is just a hint of a breeze. Each day there is marked reduction in the snow cover, I'm encouraged and think that in about a week, it might be all gone. Mimi's horse was in a bad mood, and the rascal bit her hand, leaving it all swollen and discolored. The skin wasn't broken, but the bite must have caused some internal bleeding. While it is a little painful, she's not too concerned. A quiet Sunday afternoon will provide me with some time to try to figure out how the formulas in my new Excel spread sheet work.
    Tom

15. petunia

petunia Young Pine

Great Sunday afternoon all. Been able to work outside and clean up the garden. Will be continueing again today, seeing there's lots of leaves yet to rake away. Will be 74 degF today-now thats spring weather! Have a lovely sunday all.