The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all. Cloudy and breezy this morning, turning sunny this afternoon so the temp can reach 85F/29C later. Somewhere in Texas there will be rain tonight but not here.

No playing in the dirt for me today, my shoulders and upper arms are aching from two days of digging up the new bed.

2. Primsong

Primsong Young Pine

Good morning to everyone and a happy May Day! Overcast here but I'm hoping for a snatch of sun, getting ready to plant a plum tree that should have gone in the ground a while ago. Enjoy the day. :)

3. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good morning/afternoon. I am out of my routine but it is 71 and sunny here today. A lot of errands to catch up on since my return from my trip to Aziz. I need a lot of time to catch up on the Stew. Have a good day. Wannabe

4. woodlandfey

woodlandfey Seedling

Good Morning (it's morning somewhere) all you lovely Stewers!!!
    It's a lovely windy and warm May Day here in Central Illinois! Beautiful day. I just love May Day, it's so fun to give flowers to someone. Today I gave some to my boss. She's used to it tho. I'm always buying her flowers. She's a great boss, what can I say! She stays off my shoulder and I do my work to the best of my ability!
    I'm repotting some seedlings this weekend with the kids. Should be fun!
    Have a great afternoon!

Advertisement
  5. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good morning. We're down to 10 deg C/50 deg F and it's raining. I hope it stops after a couple of days, but we needed the rain now. I can get some housework done instead of pottering about outside all day. The girls are excavating their closets. This might turn out to be a fun day. :D

6. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

A very good morning / afternoon to one and all. The sun is back, and back with a vengeance. Lots to do so better make a mug o' tea and get to it :stew1:

Current temps: 15 deg C / 59 deg F

Have a fun Friday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Pic Of The Month - May 2008 Poll

7. TheBip

TheBip Young Pine

Good morning all! A little chilly, but warm enough to put my plants back out! Its gray and looks like rain.

My bean plants have itty bitty beans on em AH! I'm excited!!!

Going away for the weekend so wont post anything till Sunday evening at the earliest.

8. Penny

Penny Young Pine

Good morning everyone.

Its Friday and cool and rain, but its better then snow right!

9. petunia

petunia Young Pine

Good morning. Not working today except at home. Laundry needs catching up on. No playing outside here today. Drizzly, raining and wet out. If you have the sun, enjoy it and have a good day.

10. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all. Sunny and much cooler today, a cool front moved thru last night. I heard about 16 rain drops splatter on the bedroom window early this morning...or it could have been a couple of birds in the Chinaberry tree.

Randy's weekend starts today and his 'to-do' list is getting longer as we speak. ;)

11. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. 61 and rainy here today. Need to go pick up our car from the shop and then finish unpacking. I guess the sun is still shining in Arizona. Have a good day. Wanabe

12. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening, or later, from the big city here in Wisconsin. Wow it got nearly to 70 today, something I'm not too accustomed to, well not yet at least. The weather here is moving along towards summer, I just talked to friends back home, and the lake is still frozen. Not so fast up there. We are about caught up on the work here, and will be heading home, I hope on Sunday, Monday at the latest.
    As I'm writing this, I'm watching Jack Benny and Bob Hope on public TV. What ever happened to the great old comedians? Times sure have changed.
    Tom

13. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Gooood morning / afternoon at you all. It's 'sweating weather' here in Malmö and it's going to continue that way I'm sure.

Current temps: 15 deg C / 59 deg F

Have a shiny Saturday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Pic Of The Month - May 2008 Poll

14. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Saturday morning all. Currently 13°C with a mix of sun and cloud. It rained buckets all night and everything looks bigger and greener this morning!
    I have loads of housework to do this morning, but then it's outside to the gardens.
    Have a great day all :)

15. petunia

petunia Young Pine

Good morning. After rains last nite, we have sunshine this morning. Hope that continues-our girlscouts are planting flowers in town today for their community project patch. Sure hope the rain stays away for awhile any way. Have a great day all.