The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

A very good morning / afternoon to everyone at GardenStew. Yes it's another fine fine day here in Malmö. Beautiful growth all around.

Current temps: 15 deg C / 58 deg F

Have a top Tuesday all!

2. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! It's cloudy with thunderstorms predicted. That's not to say it will rain here but maybe somewhere close to us. It's cooler than yesterday but so far no wind. dooley

3. woodlandfey

woodlandfey Seedling

Hey'O Gardenstewies!!!!
    How is everyone today? It's another beautiful day in Central IL. 79F and sweating! YIPEEEE!!!!!
    Workin' hard at not workin' today!
    Have a happy day all!

4. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good morning, another glorious day in the making here. 10 deg C/50 deg F now, but probably 18/64 by mid-day. We had rain two days ago and the digging is heavy, but I have to hurry up. Once the Prunus padus blooms it's time to sow outside, and it's getting ready now. :eek:

Advertisement
  5. Frank

Hello folks and a very good morning / afternoon to you all. Now it's getting too warm for me, beginning to see some sunburnt people roaming the streets :)

Current temps: 18 deg C / 64 deg F

Have a superb Wednesday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Add captions to Caption Competition #113

6. Penny

Penny Young Pine

Good morning everyone,

Its a bit cool today, and looking like its going to rain.

7. petunia

petunia Young Pine

Good morning stewbies. Rained over nite. Looks like more rain on the way. High of middle 60's. grocery shopping day. Have a good day.

8. woodlandfey

woodlandfey Seedling

Good Morning Gardenstew family! Frank, it sounds like you're getting some great weather! Good for you! If it doesn't rain (which it probably will) I'll get to till the garden tomorrow. I rented a tiller but I don't think I'm going to get to use it. :smt119 AAARRGGGGG!!!!!! We're all scrambling down here to get the seed in the ground between the rain drops!

9. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

Good morning from the North Woods, Ahhh, it feels good to say that again. I have been gone for the last week and ½, and we arrived back yesterday afternoon. And hay, I can stop talking about the snow, it's all gone. The lake is open and I saw a boat go past earlier today. It's 40 F (4 C) and that's still cold, but it won't be long now and we will be outdoors most of the time. First a lot of clean up, and then the gardening.
    Tom

10. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! Thunderstorms passed us by. We only got enough sprinkles to make dusty little spots on things. They got a bit more up the hill but nothing measurable. I had Monday off for Dan's wedding and went back to work yesterday. Have a good day. dooley

11. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning, late again. It is 71 and cloudy with occasional showers/sprinkles. I had a Doc appoint. this morning but things are okay. Today is quiet as we go to town tomorrow. Have a good day. Wannabe

12. woodlandfey

woodlandfey Seedling

Good Morning Stewers! It's raining again here in Central IL. No tilling for me again!!!
    Calomar sounds like you're finally getting some spring weather! Good for you!
    Hey wannabe, we're neighbors! I'm in Bloomington, just next door practially.
    WOOOOHOOOO!!!!

13. petunia

petunia Young Pine

Good morning. should be in the high 60's today. Sunshining and purty out. :)
    Gotta catch up on some housework. No gardening here yet-was down to 35 degrF over nite. But we can tiller up the ground in the meantime and get it ready. Have a good day.

14. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

Good morning from Wisconsin's North Woods. The sky is all blue, and the sun is shining brightly, the lake is wonderful to see, no ice, and there is little to no breeze. Except for the trees, or lack of leaves on them, it looks like summer. The daffodils have finished, and the Tulips are ready to open. The mini Lilac bushes look like they didn't make the winter, but I think I'll give them a little more time before I pronounce them dead. Today looks like a good day to wander about, and survey the results of winters work on Mother Nature.
    Tom

15. Frank

Good afternoon all, just realised I forgot to post my good morning greeting :eek: Weather is, as is normal now, beautiful again. Boy I going to miss all this green come later in the year.

Current temps: 20 deg C / 68 deg F

Have a tip-top Thursday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Add captions to Caption Competition #113