The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain, yipeeeeeee!!!!
    This time I had lost track of when we had our last rain but I know it has been at least three weeks, but today is going to be a gooooooood one.

Don't really know what the temp is outside, don't really care....because it is raining!! :-D :-D

2. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

It was cool here this morning but to be warm today,60's. It is to be down in the 30's with flakes of snow tonight. Have a good day. Wannabe

3. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee Its raining in Texas Yeahhhh .I awoke to hard hard rain could not see 2 foot in front of me.My yard was a lake but inless than 2 hours the water was all soaked into the ground.We needed it so bad.

4. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Good morning 11th of October to all. So glad some of your got rain yesterday and you sounded a 'bit' excited :) Thank you again for your kind comments in yesterday's blog anniversary blog entry, it made my day.

I wonder what today has in store? Enjoy!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Caption Competition #17

Advertisement
  5. reggaefan

reggaefan Official Poet Laureate

Good morning stew friends >Cool crisp Louisiana morning. I am having my first cup of coffee and listening to Steel Pulse' "Handsworth Revolution" because after all I am a Reggae fan. Have a blest and wonderous day.

6. pondlady

pondlady Young Pine

Good morning all. Richard, how could it be cool and crisp there when it is warm and sticky here just a few miles away. I'm hoping for some of that western rain for the garden. And as soon as my body stops protesting, I shall be outside taking pics. The garden will be the blog today.

7. Marlene

Marlene Young Pine

Good Morning/afternoon everyone -- 65 degrees when I walked this morning. Kind of overcast-we are suppose to have thunderstorms later today and then cool front coming in. We'll see. Having my second cup of coffee, but need to get moving. Hope you all have a good day.

8. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Morning all.
    Yesterday was a dream come true, 3 and a half hours of steady fairly heavy rain...ending with over 1.25 inches in the really large rain gauge out back.
    Last night was windows open, fan in window to bring the cool night air in and wonderful sleeping weather.

Today is coolish still, no more rain until maybe tomorrow.

9. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! We don't sleep with our windows open now. I've been thinking of dragging out winter clothes. It was cold here last night. To our standards anyway.It's 46F out right now. Cloudy and maybe rainy again today. Everyone was talking about the snow up north last night. Dooley

10. reggaefan

Jan it was 430 am when I made my post it is warm and sticky since the sun came up.

11. pondlady

pondlady Young Pine

Yeah, same here. Where IS that front?

12. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Good morning 12th of October to all my online gardening friends. Quite the dull sky in Malmö this morning and branches are pretty still.

My new project is almost finished and it's looking great. I hope to have it online by the weekend as soon as I polish it up a small bit more (so hard to stop polishing :rolleyes:).

What's the mood like today?

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Caption Competition #17

13. reggaefan

Good morning fellow stewbies it is 58F headed for mid 80's in Louisiana hoping for some rain have had to start dragging the hoses again , thank God we have a well. Morning music this morning Neil Young "After the Goldrush". Can't wait to find out what you are up to Frank.

14. pondlady

pondlady Young Pine

Good morning. I have the doors open here in New Orleans. It is actually cool for a change. And I can live with mid 80's. Like you, Richard, I am dragging hoses. Had to for the new garden and gotta do it again today. Where's that Oklahoma rain?

15. Marlene

Marlene Young Pine

Good Morning/afternoon everyone -- Sunny and 50 degrees this morning -- quite nice. Only suppose to be up in the 60's today. They say (weatherman) that it is suppose to be chillier the next couple of mornings -- don't know if I'm ready for that. It can stay like this for a while. Have a good day whatever you're doing.