The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! I'm getting a late start to the day. I did talk with Glenda already this morning. Only two weeks before we leave to visit her now. Have a nice day. dooley

2. woodlandfey

woodlandfey Seedling

Heydie HO ya'al! Cold and wet here in IL. I hope everyone is haveing a wonderful day! My morning has slipped by and the evening is about to. I've been working at the house all day. YIKES!!!!! What a mess!

3. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good morning, another beautiful day here. We've got 12 deg C/54 deg F already at 09.30. Yesterday it went up to 18/64, and I hope it won't get much warmer. Got a lot done outside, and I'm sore and stiff today. No matter, it's sowing time, and that's what we'll do today. Have a good one. :D

4. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

A very good morning / afternoon all at GardenStew. What's your weather like today? Do you want some sun as I have plenty to go around :stew2:

Current temps: 19 deg C / 66 deg F

Enjoy your Friday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Caption Competition #113 Poll

Advertisement
  5. petunia

petunia Young Pine

Good Friday morning all. Looks to be an overcast day. BUT I have an interview today-hurray! :) Then after that I need to pull more weeds from the garden. So its looking to be a good day. Enjoy your day.

6. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all. We have nothing but sunshine here.
    Already 72F/22C at 8 this morning...going up to around 90F/32C this afternoon.

Still planting and potting up the new plants and I need to work on the front garden while the soil is moist and it is still shady.

7. Penny

Penny Young Pine

Good morning everyone.

Its sunny and around 40 degrees hjere, i even have my plants outside giving them some sun today.

8. TheBip

TheBip Young Pine

Morning all. Of course it would be grey and rainy on my two days off *sigh* A bit cool, but not chilly :)

Im am getting freakin' tired of the collection people calling me 10 times a day (no exaggeration), next time they call I'm giving them a piece of my mind *nods* I know I owe money, and sadly I haven't got a single dollar to my name right now.

9. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! I have to go to the doctor this morning so we shall see how good it stays. The weather is beautiful anyway. I have to cut some weeds when we come back, if the wind isn't blowing too hard. Have a good day. dooley

10. TheBip

TheBip Young Pine

5:53am and I must be off to work... god I hate getting up this early >_< Seems a bit chilly, but I dont know if its how it is outside or air conditioning. Whatever it is, I hate being cold *shivers*

11. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Gooood morning / afternoon from a sweltering Malmö. One of my friends has organised a local market today so I'll pop along to check that out later.

Current temps: 22 deg C / 72 deg F. It's TOO warm.

Have a top Saturday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Caption Competition #113 Poll

12. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Ahh, finally the weekend!
    Good morning all. Currently 10°C and overcast, but they are promising a nice day today.
    I have a lot of housework to do this morning but my afternoon belongs to the gardens :)
    Have a great day all!

13. petunia

petunia Young Pine

Good Morning all. Just a side note to Bip. Soon I think I'll be seeing 4:15 in the morning. That'll deffinatly be a new hour for me.
    Sunshining here today. expected to be up in high 60's. I also will do some house work this morning and then out to the yard and garden this afternoon. Still waiting to hear from the job. Mananger wants me to start but she needed to talk to her supervisor. Have a good day all.

14. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

Good morning from Wisconsin's North Woods. 28 F (-2 C) @ 6:30 this morning. Bright sunshine and clear blue skies. The Lake is like a sheet of Glass, no breeze, and hopefully up into the 60s to day. Yard clean up to day, Old man winter can't seem to depart without leaving a multitude of work cleaning up after him. Messy fellow, that old man winter is.
    Tom

15. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all. Warm and humid today, supposed to be a cool front move thru this afternoon with maybe some rain and definately cooler temps.

No work in the yard today, we have some food shopping to do before going to my Mom's tomorrow for Mother's Day and Randy's Mom on Monday for a late Mother's day with her. And heading down to the herb shop for Birch leaves and bark and few others I need for Randy's shampoo.