The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good morning all. Yesterday was sunny and warm, but today looks like cold and windy. We've had some rain during the night, but not a lot. Temps are 12 deg C/54 deg F now, and I hope it won't get much warmer. We need a cool day. :D No working outside today, it's a doubly holy Sunday. Think I'll just go for a ride.

2. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good morning all and Happy Mothers Day!
    Currently 8°C and sunny.
    I have some housework to do today and this afternoon DH and the kids are taking me to the nursery so I can pick out my Mothers Day tree :)
    Have a great day all.

3. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

A very good morning / afternoon all at GardenStew. No need for me to tell you how warm it is, you'd probably already guessed I would say that :) Had a great time at my friend's market yesterday, stayed behind afterwards to help them to take everything apart and clean up.

Current temps: 23 deg C / 73 deg F.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

4. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all. We were gasping for air yesterday, the high temp was 95F/35C with the humidity at 74%...a cool front moved thru last night and today the high should be 77F/25C and with a north wind the humidity will be in the 50% range. Much more comfy and livable.

We are leaving in a bit for the first of our two day Mother's Day fun. Today we make the two hour drive out to my Mom's. See you all tonight sometime.

Advertisement
  5. petunia

petunia Young Pine

Good morning stewbies. 52 degr F this morning. Overcast for most of the day. I'll spend my day enjoying and relaxing with my family before I have to start at my new job this week. Have a good day.

6. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

Good morning from Wisconsin's North Woods. The sky is hazy clear, pale blue, with some pretty, patchy gray clouds on the western horizon. 40 F (4 C) going up to the 60s later. It's a tad breezy this morning but not enough to keep me from raking leaves today. Cleaned up the leaves last fall, but the Oaks hang onto about 50% of their leaves until the new crop start forming, and then drops the old, leaving quite a lot to clean up in spring.
    Tom

7. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! Temps will be 86 today and sunny. It's a beautiful day. No plans, though. I really need to do some sorting of things but it's Mother's Day so maybe I won't. I never seem to have time to get things done lately. We always seem to be on the go, here or there. Have a good day! Dooley

8. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. Rainy here today and very windy 30 mph and temps in the low 50's. It is a good day to stay inside. Have a good day. Wannabe

9. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Top of the morning to you all. :D We had lots of rain yesterday, and temps were around 10 deg C/50 deg F most of the afternoon. Today's a different story. Sunshine, breeze but only 8 deg C/46 deg F at the moment. It's bound to go up but I don't know for how much. It's a holy day here today, second Pentecost day, so no work or school, and no working outside either. Guess I'll go play in the stables then.

10. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Gooood morning / afternoon, hope you all had a good weekend. Had a very relaxing BBQ with friends yesterday, weather was magnificent as it is today also.

Current temps: 20 deg C / 68 deg F.

Have a great start to your week!

11. petunia

petunia Young Pine

good morning all. Just sittin hear waiting for a phone call as to when to go into work. Signed a bunch of employment papers & w-4 papers yesterday, so just waiting to hear from the manager now.
    Very cold this morning though its said to rise to 70 degF today. Enjoy your day.

12. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all.
    One Mother's Day celebration complete and one more to go. Yesterday's trip was two hours each way, today's is shorter only 1 1/2 hours each way. :rolleyes: When we get home tonight I do not want to sit in a vehicle again for the rest of the week. Not even to go on a plant buying spree!!

13. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

Good Morning from Wisconsin's great North Woods. It's a bright sunny morning today, a few high puffy clouds moving towards the south, and it's 38 F (3 C). I just got my "Summer 2008 Northern Tool & Equipment" Catalog, and I can see hours of paging through it and drooling over all the neat stuff inside.
    Tom

14. woodlandfey

woodlandfey Seedling

LOL, Oh I have a feeling you'll change your mind. LOL
    Good Morning all!
    Lovely day crappy weekend. Mother's Day was cold and rainy and I spent the day wrapped in blanket. It was lovely actually.
    Have a great week!

15. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. Sunny and 54 here and only a little breeze. I have to run to Petersburg and get new batteries for my meter. Then I am going to rest for awhile. You all have a good day. Wannabe