The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. lexxivexx

lexxivexx In Flower

Good morning and happy Monday! The busy-ness continues for the 3rd consecutive week. My list of to-do's has filled an entire 3X4 foot dry-erase board (my secret to not slacking: hanging it at eye-level in the bedroom). Thursday morning is my self-imposed deadline for everything so I can actually enjoy the 90 degree weather before a weekend gig at the beach. Once again, I might not have much of a chance to stay updated, but I hope you all have a WONDERFUL week.

2. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! It's a beautiful sunny day but a little windy. I'm glad I worked outside yesterday. Tomorrow a cool front is passing through and then it will be in the upper 80's for the next ten days. Maybe I will get some more work done. dooley

3. Penny

Penny Young Pine

Good morning everyone,

Its raining and cooler here today, needed the rain though, did get my grass cut on the weekend though.

4. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

A very good morning / afternoon all at GardenStew. Beautiful here in Malmö but I've got to get lots done online today (this week in fact) which means very little outdoor time for me today :(

Current temps: 11 deg C / 52 deg F.

Have a thrilling Tuesday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Add captions to Caption Competition #114

Advertisement
  5. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good morning all, I've been busy this morning. Haircut, children's clothes shopping, flowers for our next-door neighbour who was 75 yesteday, a couple of boring must-do-errands, and now I'm ready to start outside. It's chilly, 12 deg C/54 deg F and a very cold wind. The sun just hid behind a solid blanket of clouds. Maybe I'll just hoover.

6. petunia

petunia Young Pine

Good morning. Sunshining and bright out. I'm off to a new job this morning and start training. Will get to my garden on my times off in the afternoon. Have a good day.

7. Penny

Penny Young Pine

Good morning everyone,

Its absoluetly beautiful here, so i am going to go out and putter around, so have a great day everyone,

8. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all.
    The traveling marathon is over until the weekend before Christmas when we repeat the itinerary. Too muggy for outside work so I will get caught up on inside stuff.

Coming home last evening meant getting an elevated view of downtown Dallas and I was snapping pictures all the way thru. Hopefully some came out okay and I can post them in a bit.

9. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! Well, not so good, it's raining. The plants love it, but Chance doesn't. The upper elevations above 6,000 feet are getting snow. I hope it doesn't come lower but it's pretty cool here right now. dooley

10. TheBip

TheBip Young Pine

Good morning all! Got a lot of sleep last night, so I managed to stay awake at work this morning :p (not that Ive nodded off... yet o_O) On lunch break now... Nice and sunny out, a bit breezy which cools it off some, but not too bad :)

11. EJ

EJ Allotmenteer Extraordinaire

Hi there everyone. Another scorching day here in Essex with highs of around 26'c. The forecast predicts another stonking day tomorrow, and then a drop in temps with rain forecast for Thursday and Friday. The ground certainly needs it and I have seeds to sow on the allotment and it is pointless when it is as dry as this!

12. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good morning all. The good weather is over for now, and we've got cold and rain forecast for the next week. Temps are 8 deg C/45 deg F and it's pouring down. I don't mind the rain, but I do mind that it never lets up for days on end. I'm not done outside, you see!

13. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Good good morning / afternoon to all Stewbies. Deceptively warm-looking outside, there is actually a chilly breeze when it hits you.

Current temps: 15 deg C / 59 deg F.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Add captions to Caption Competition #114 Poll

14. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all. 66F/18C this morning and a light steady rain which we really do need. Should be this way the rest of the morning, stop for a couple of hours, only to be replaced by heavy thunderstorms this afernoon/evening. We have missed almost all of the bad stuff all spring, hopefully our luck will hold out again today. ;)

15. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. It is sunny/cloudy here but no rain in the forecast. It will be mid 60's here today. It is about time to mow the yard again and I think I will get some plants set out tomorrow as our frost date should be past. Have a good day. Wannabe