The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all.

Droopy, have a safe and fun trip. Pictures please ;)

It's warm and muggy again this morning, but still very little chance of rain. 78F/25C at 7 this morning should be around 95F/35C this afternoon....again.

2. tschnath

tschnath In Flower

Good morning all, it's currently 57F here in Maine and the sun is shining. It did rain last night but I really don't mind when it rains during the night. Showers predicted for later here but the weekend looks awesome. Everyone have a great weekend.

3. petunia

petunia Young Pine

don't seem like I've gotten a chance to post here for a few weeks. With my new job I've had to see 4:00 a.m mornings. Going from not working to 40 hours is alot to get used to.
    Cloudy here this morning, 40 Deg F. Hopefully it'll start warming up soon, after all its about the end of May and I'm still waiting on getting my garden in. Alas my hours have been changed again. I'll be going in at 2 till 11. Atleast I get to know the nite crew. Well have a good day everyone.

4. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. It is rainy and cool here today. My joints are protesting but I have to be out and about todayso will ignore there protests. You all have a good day. Wannabe

Advertisement
  5. woodlandfey

woodlandfey Seedling

Good Morning All! (well, I guess it's afternoon) Wannabe, it's the same here in Bloomington. YIKES! I've got to hit the road in an hour and not looking forward to a wet drive to Carlinville.
    Have a great weekend all and Be SAFE!

6. SongofJoy57

SongofJoy57 In Flower

Good Morning. It is 62 degrees F . . . calling for morning showers to clear by noon or so . . . with a high of 76. I am doing laundry . . . trying to catch up reading here . . . I have been very sick, and just now am feeling up to snuff again. I've missed you all. Love SoJ

7. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Saturday morning all. Currently just 8°C, but sunny. The weather this week was cold and nasty, as well as a busy week at work. I'm going to enjoy the weekend to it's fullest as the weatherman promises me nice weather. I'm still waiting for my Hummingbirds arrival...what's taking them so long this year?
    Have a great day all :)

8. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Good morning / afternoon all on another sunny Malmo day (although there is some darkness to the clouds, rain?). Tonight is a fun night for Europeans as it's Eurovision Song Contest time :) Ireland didn't qualify but Sweden are favourites to win it this time. Should be a good one.

Current temps: 18 deg C / 64 deg F.

Have a sterling Saturday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Caption Competition #116 Poll

9. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Morning all. Another day in the mid-90's here and for the foreseeable future, it seems the summer weather pattern has settled over us now. Heat and very little rain, if any, on tap until probably October now.

We are taking off this afternoon for an anniversary weekend, be back Monday afternoon. A motel room with cable TV which we don't have at home, eating out for two days and going to see Iron Man and the new Indiana Jones movie. Amanda is having a get together of her girlfriends while we are gone, the ones away at college have come home for the summer and they have a lot of catching up to do....mainly on video games, they are almost all gamers to one degree or another.

10. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. Cloudy and mid 60's now. I guess it will be this way most of the weekend. Dooley you and Dr have a good weekend with Glenda, Heather, etal. Wannabe

11. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good whatever it is by now. We had a great day. It was part sun and part clouds and all warm. We're all off to bed soon. Have a good tomorrow. dooley

12. Frank

Hello all and a very good morning / afternoon. The great weather continues but it is quite blustery out. If anyone is interested Russia won the Eurovision Song Contest yesterday and Sweden finished in 21st place. Oh well :rolleyes:

Current temps: 16 deg C / 61 deg F.

Have a shiny Sunday!

13. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Sunday morning. Currently just 7°C but the weatherman promises a high of 21°C today. Sounds like perfect gardening weather to me! Maybe I can finally get some of my veggies planted today.
    Have a great day all :)

14. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good Monday morning all. The weather's been lovely here while we were away, but now it's raining and only 11 deg C/52 deg F this morning. Typical! I've got some clearing-up to do anyways, so the garden can wait a bit.

15. Frank

A very good morning / afternoon all at GardenStew. You'll never guess it but today is rainy and windy too. I'm sure the soil needs it though so it's welcome.

Current temps: 10 deg C / 50 deg F.

Enjoy your Monday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Caption Competition #117