The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

The cool front is moving over us this morning. Overcast, windy and much cooler. Not much of a chance of rain for us with this front.....Saturday and Sunday are supposed to be our rain days.

2. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! Cool here this morning but will be cooler tomorrow and Saturday. Some sort of front moving over from California. Rain both days. Of course, since my hours changes a bit so I go earlier on Saturday so Dr could go to the flea market it will rain and he won't be able to go this week anyway. Hopefully, next week. Dooley

3. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

It was cold here this morning. At 8:30 it was 31 feels like 25. It is very windy and it was cloudy this morning. It is now 5 pm and it is 43. Tormorrow getting up temp is supposed to be 28. No snow but 11/2 inches of rain yesterday. Wannabe

4. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Good morning (afternoon :rolleyes:) all from the Eccentric Gnome on Friday the 13th of October (spooky). Sun is shining here in Malmö and the air is fresh, really nice morning. Worked hard on the project last night so apologies if I was not around as much as I'd liked to.

What's on your plate today? Have a lucky one!

Stew Noticeboard
    Vote in Caption Competition #17 DECIDER!

Advertisement
  5. reggaefan

reggaefan Official Poet Laureate

Good morning from Louisiana in the 50's right now only mid 80's for high's almost cool for here. Music this morning Kansas "Dust in the Wind" and Savoy Brown "Wang Dang Doodle". Hope everyone has a great day.

6. pondlady

pondlady Young Pine

Good morning all. It's cool in New Orleans and still dark at 6:30am. The dog is still asleep so I have not yet been outside, but the AC is off, so we must be cooler. Thanks Richard for sharing some of this cool weather with us. Love Savoy Brown.

7. bethie

bethie Young Pine

We had our first frost last night at a chilly 36 degrees. It was so weird and quiet sleeping with the windows shut. Warming up now. Good Friday to all.

8. Marlene

Marlene Young Pine

Good Morning/afternoon everyone -- Chilly here this morning 37 degrees. Brisk walking but didn't take long to warm up. Sun is shining now and it will be in the 50's. Car's at the service station went for a regular service yesterday and came away with bad news --- hopefully I'll get it back today. Hope you all have a "GOOD" Friday the 13th.

9. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

I love Kansas, "Dust in the Wind".

Morning all, a nippy 48 this morning. A tall frozen POP-sicle named Randy just came out of his room to complain about the cold and the fact that I have doors and windows open instead of closed with the heater on.

Today I want to work out in the yard but have other things to do. We are leaving a little after 3 to go to my Mom's. She recently had laser eye surgery and bladder surgery and we need to go check up on her. Two hour drive so we will be spending tonight and coming home tomorrow night. Really heavy storms are forecast for Sunday and we would rather not be driving in those coming home.

10. reggaefan

Good morning all the 14th of October 5am nice here in Cajun country. We are supposed to go to mid 70's today. Having my coffee and listening to Leonard Cohen "Democracy" if you not heard this I highly recommend it, listening to Allman Brothers "Midnight Rider" from Live at the Fillmore also .

11. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

The Eccentric Gnome says "Good morning (afternoon :rolleyes:) all" on the 14th of October. The 13th has been and gone :) Well the weekend is here again, any exciting events going on around your parts? Current temp in Malmö: a fresh but nippy 12 deg C / 54 deg F

All the best for the weekend!

Stew Noticeboard
    Vote in Caption Competition #17 DECIDER!

12. reggaefan

Good morning all the 14th of October 5am nice here in Cajun country. We are supposed to go to mid 70's today. Having my coffee and listening to Leonard Cohen "Democracy" if you not heard this I highly recommend it, listening to Allman Brothers "Midnight Rider" from Live at

13. cajunbelle

cajunbelle Daylily Diva

Good morning all. The fair is still going on Frank, there is also the Boucherie Festival in Sorrento. I will be working all weekend so there is no fun for me.

14. Marlene

Marlene Young Pine

Good Morning/afternoon everyone -- A cool 39 degrees this morning going up in the 60 later today. Sun is shining and looks like a beautiful day here. Got my car back so I'm ready to go today. Hope you all have a great weekend.

15. pondlady

pondlady Young Pine

Good morning all. Today started with no internet access courtesy of the cable company. That's nothing new..happens several times weekly. It's cool her today, sunny and pleasant. And the AC is not running. Wonderful. We are talking about driving to the Livingston Parish fair. Might run into Richard there. If I see him in a clown suit sitting in a dunking chair, I will make sure my pitching arm is working well.