The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. cactusflower

cactusflower Seedling

Good morning ALL-------a hot sunny day awaits us here in Carefree! The valley (which is Phoenix) is forecasting 100F/38C for our high today----so in Carefree we just subtract 5-10 degrees on average. Most of us don't consider it officially hot until closer to 110F/43C!!! Sad but true! This time of year I shift to getting up at 4:30AM just to beat the sun a bit, which means I have to be in bed by 9:00---------just as well we are far enough south to get dark by 7:30-8:00. I hope we can someday get a little condo somewhere cooler in the mountains or in California near the water would be nice (a little quiet coastal town).

I love parties Frank----have a fun time!!! and a great weekend.........EVERYONE :setc_005:

2. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! It's sunny and warm here today. Cool start to it though. Lots of catching up to do here. Too tired to get much done yesterday but we slept about 10 hours last night so we'll be catching up soon. Have a nice day everyone. dooley

3. Natural Cat

Natural Cat New Seed

Good morning as well,its cloudy and looks like rain with a slight cool breeze,a good for morning gardening or spraying nemotodes on the lawn if anyone has grubs before everything gets wet.

4. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. 75 and sunny today. Alot of storms rain and tornados in this area last night. We just got some wind and rain so we are okay. Have a good day. Wannabe

Advertisement
  5. gardenmama

gardenmama In Flower

Good morning all...well it wasn't cold last night. No frost this morning. We had a gentle rain through the night and it has been raining most of the morning. Everything needs the rain up here in Vermont. Hope everyone has a nice weekend. :stew2:

6. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Sunday morning all. Currently 9°C , overcast and windy. Yesterday's weather turned out pretty good considering the forecast and I managed to get my veggie garden tilled AND the grass cut. Today I'd like to start planting the veggies but it looks like rain. Where IS that rain suit? LOL
    Have a great day all :)

7. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

A very good afternoon all, another sunny day here in Malmö. Had a great party for my friend's 30th yesterday, a bit pooped today though so taking it easy.

Current temps: 21 deg C / 70 deg F.

Have a great Sunday

8. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning.It is 77 and sunny today. I have nothing planned for today, my hus. is going to mow the yard, maybe. You all have a nice day. Wannabe

9. dooley

Good morning, a bit late! We went plant shopping. Now, that we are back from Glenda's I can plant some things. It's sunny and warm here today. dooley

10. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good morning all, 16 C/61 F so far, 09.20 here now. Saturday had 24 C/75 F and yesterday was rainy, foggy and 13 C/55F. I guess today will be another hot one. :D

I'm put on high grandmother alert, it seems my new grandchild will make an appearance soon. I'm holding my breath, but it might still be another day or two...

I need to run some errands, but don't know if I've got the nerve to go too far from home today. :D Need to tend the horses and get some digging done, so I guess I'll just do that. Enjoy your Monday!

11. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all, yet another hot day in store for us...yada yada yada.

12. gardenmama

gardenmama In Flower

Good morning everyone..It is a very gray and cloudy day here in Vermont. Showers are expected today and off and on for most of the week...But everything will GROW!

13. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

14. dooley

Good morning! sunny and 90 today. Forecast says 30 mph winds. I go back to work this afternoon. Have a nice day. dooley

15. petunia

petunia Young Pine

hurrey the sun is shining. And a day off. it'll be up to 76 deg today. Huh, whats that-oh no the phone is ringing, a call from work, shhh... I'll pretend I'm not here. I WANNA PLAY OUTSIDE TODAY! after all its my day off. I hope I can get by with this, everyone else have a great day.