The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all, you all do know that I hate July and August right? Just wanted to make sure. It is officially too hot to be outside in the mornings now, even the shaded front yard.

2. cactusflower

cactusflower Seedling

Good Morning to you all! It is another hot day here of course, a mere 105F / 41C is forecast for Carefree. The weather website says the rains are coming-----thunderstorms forecast for tomorrow and throughout the weekend. We'll believe it when we see it! I look into the courtyard and wonder how they do it----the plants! They look so good even in all the heat :stew2: Wishing everyone a great day!

3. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

A very good morning / afternoon to you all on a relatively balmy Malmö day. Been a really great summer so far, not too warm, not too rainy, just perfect :)

Current temps: 20 deg C / 68 deg F.

Have a great Thursday!

4. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. Sunny and 79 and will climb to about 88. No plans for today except righting the house. We had carpets cleaned yesterday so have to move things back in today. Have a good day. Wannabe

Advertisement
  5. toni

Good morning all. Hot and muggy and no rain.

Amanda has a job interview this afternoon at a small shop that sells only birds and supplies...please keep your fingers, toes and eyes crossed for her.
    Randy comes home tomorrow about noonish so tomorrow night when I am watching TV and start talking to him about something, he will actually be there to hear and respond :eek: The longer we are married, the harder it is to be apart for several days.

6. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! Yesterday Microsoft security wanted to install updates so I clicked on okay. Now, I can't get on the internet. Had to visit the trusty library site. I will pick Dan's brain about getting it right again. Have a nice day. Dooley

7. Frank

Dooley do you use ZoneAlarm?

8. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

Good morning from Wisconsin's North Woods. Well it's not really morning here anymore, but good morning anyway. Mid 60's today, cloudy and rain off and on. Hot and humid tomorrow, could be the hottest day this season.
    I haven't been at the computer much of late, there is an ominously empty spot on the floor where Deputy always took up residency while I was at the keyboard. He was always within reach, and it helped when I was looking for a word or phrase, to reach over and give him a rub. This will pass, but for now, my thoughts are still with him a lot.
    Tom

9. gardengater

gardengater Young Pine

Good Evening; So sorry to hear about your good friend Calomaar. Their loss leaves a big empty space, all right. this. We are finally getting sprinkles on the coast tonight. Hope it lasts for a while.

Gardengater

10. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good morning all. We've had a couple of foggy mornings but sunshine after around 13.00. Temps are good, 18-25 deg C/64-77 deg F. We're going to check the horses today, and then it's the last of the packing. Enjoy your Friday.

11. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! It rained and rained and rained, way over an inch. this morning it's cloudy and onlly 60 degs. I don't know if it will rain again. I even watered my plants good yesterday morning and now they are REALLY wet. I have little tomatoes, zucchini and a couple kinds of peppers. dooley

12. toni

Good morning, still hot, still muggy, still no rain and I am still not doing yardwork.

Randy should have been back in Dallas by now but his flight was delayed this morning by a malfunctioning Auto Pilot. I have no idea how late he will be.

13. Palm Tree

Palm Tree Young Pine

Good morning everyone

We have SNOW - Ok notlike the snow you are used to, but I can spot a little bit on the mountain tops. These mountains are about 65 km away from me. I am afraid that by the time I get there, the snow will be melted.

It is cold though - here by us in the low lying areas of Cape Town it is about 9 to 10 degrees C.

Time for Stewing with a mug of coffee rather.

14. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Morning all, a wet one today. We had thunder and lightning yesterday evening, and a proper downpour, much needed.

Temps are 16 deg C/61 deg F, the forecast says more wet and cold for a couple of days. No matter to us, we're nearly done packing.

15. Frank

A very good morning to you all and a beautiful Saturday it is here. Everytime I call home to Ireland it seems to be raining but in Sweden it is mostly sunny. The rainy weather stereotype on Ireland is true folks :)

Current temps: 20 deg C / 68 deg F.

Have a shiny Saturday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Caption Competition #125 Poll