The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good morning all. Currently 22°C and cloudy. We had a lot of rain this week and all the plants are happy. Only problem is that the weeds are even happier! I'll be out weeding after all the housework and shopping is done.
    Have a great day all :)

2. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all. Randy is home and all is right with my world :stew1: :stew2:

They sat on the tarmac for an hour and a half while repairs were being made. First they tried to fix it but that didn't work, then they tried replacing a part but that didn't work, then the passengers were told there was one more thing they could do....re-boot the plane. I didn't know planes could be re-booted? I didn't know that a planes operating system was Windows, that makes flying even scarier.

3. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

It has been a very stormy 12 hours. We had over 6 inches of rain, trees down, houses flooded, roads closed and bridges out. There were downed trees coming down the flooded highways. And we are to have more storms today and tonight. What a mess. Have a good day. Wannabe

4. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

Good Morning from the North Woods of Wisconsin. Storms went through last night, but they left a minimum of damage, and just over ½ inch of rain, which was good. A grand lightning and thunder show for forty five minutes or so. Leaving today as a wonderful, sunny, perfect day. 71 degrees and enough breeze to keep the bugs at bay, just heavenly. God must have looked down upon us here in the North Woods, and said today it's your turn for the perfect day.
    Tom

Advertisement
  5. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Sunday morning all. Currently 18°C and overcast. The Coyote's are out lurking this morning and they look hungry.
    Today we will be packing up and heading to Oma & Opa's cottage for the day. My daughter's birthday is Wednesday so I have a feeling there may be CAKE there today :)
    Have a great day all.

6. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

A very good morning / afternoon to you all at GardenStew. A bit of a breeze out today but still warm and sunny. You could really dry some clothes today :)

Current temps: 19 deg C / 66 deg F.

Have a top Sunday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Caption Competition #125 Poll

7. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

A hardy North Woods good morning to you all it's a tad cool here this morning, at 57 F (14 C) and breezy, good sleeping weather. The skies have become overcast, with mostly undefined dark clouds. Mimi has been fighting the flue these past several days, and is better, but not up to much today. So I'm off the Church, and breakfast with friends.
    Tom

8. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. We only had 1.1 inch of rain yesterday and today is sunny and cool now. Only 65 but will go up to about 83. Everything needs to dry out and we need to catch up on sleep. Have a good day. Wannabe

9. angeldove44

angeldove44 New Seed

good morning everyone i just got some good rain in ga for my flowers this morning hope you all have a great day

10. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Gooood morning / afternoon all Stewbies. It seems a bit cooler today in Malmö although the temperature is reading the same as yesterday.

Current temps: 19 deg C / 66 deg F.

Have a magic Monday all!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Add captions to Caption Competition #126

11. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. It is 76 and sunny and looks to be a good day.You all get out and enjoy it. Wannabe

12. gardengater

gardengater Young Pine

Good Afternoon

Another hot and lazy Carolina day! My poor plants wilt no matter how much water they get. :rolleyes:
    Hope everyone stays cool and happy.

Gardengater

13. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! We went to Phoenix yesterday and had breakfast with our friends and stopped to see my sister. It looked pretty dark to the northwest so we headed for home. We only met up with a few sprinkles but the storm went southeast and our friends had lots of rain and wind. They are okay. It was still raining when I talked to her. My sister lives on the north side and only got a few sprinkles and some wind. It's cloudy here today but not raining yet. Have a good day. dooley

14. Palm Tree

Palm Tree Young Pine

Good Morning all Stewbies.

Our cold rainy spell of 7 days came and went and after about 3 days of lovely sunshine the rain wants to come back. Around here people are always complaining about the "bad" weather, but I am rather glad that we had good rains because a gardener will appreciate the good and the bad. For me the rain means less possibilities of water restrictions. Yippee.
    The only snag however, is my poor garden looking a bit neglected in winter.

Happy stewing everyone.

15. gardenmama

gardenmama In Flower

Good morning from a nice and sunny Vermont..It is 64 degrees and gorgeous out today. It will be a great day to wander the garden and then the beach! everyone all over the world have a great day! :stew1: