The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

G'morning / afternoon to all you good, good folk at GardenStew. Weather started off pretty miserable today but has improved quite significantly now. Started my new Swedish class this morning, didn't do much as it was more of an introductory class. Teacher seems very good, I'm excited :)

Current temps: 21 deg C / 70 deg F.

Have a great start to your week!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Add captions to Caption Competition #131

2. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. 66 and sunny, a really nice morning. Have a good day. Wannabe

3. Frank

Good morning / afternoon to you all. It's a wet one today in Malmö, started misting down about 12 pm. Looks like I'll have to dig out my jacket from its summer hiatus :)

Current temps: 17 deg C / 63 deg F.

Have a top Tuesday!

Stew Noticeboard

4. bunkie

bunkie Young Pine

morning all! the sun's finally up here now, warming us up from another chilly, 44F, start to the day. going to get some lovage started in a pot today. lost my other baby transplants...speaking of transplants, have lots of basil to repot too...good day all!

Advertisement
  5. tschnath

tschnath In Flower

Good morning y'all, another rainy day in So. ME. I sure hope NINA is staying dry while camping. Current temp is 61F and I'm not sure what the high will be. I hope y'all have a great day.

6. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. 69 and cloudy, rain for tonight. Today is a work day for us. You all have a good day. Wannabe

7. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! It's sunny and going to be 98 today. It says no rain but it said that yesterday and it rained. We keep busy here even when nothing is planned. Have a nice day. dooley

8. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Morning all. We had....are you ready for this??? RAIN last evening. Not the inches and inches we really need but 1/2 inch is the best we have had in several weeks.
    Would love to be out in the yard but I fell on the driveway yesterday and am too sore to do any getting up and down outside....maybe by the weekend when the temps are to be really nice in the early mornings.

9. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

Wisconsin's North Woods is cool, in the mid 40's last night, and 69 for a high today. It's mostly cloudy and very little breeze. I'm just back from 6 days in Milwaukee. The house there is getting a remodel and I stopped in, to check on the progress. You remember the move "Money Pit" well while this hasn't been draining the pocket book too badly, the "two weeks" thing they had going on in the movie seems to be going on in real life, with these guys. It might be done so we can have Christmas there, (maybe).
    Tom

10. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good morning all, looks like we'll have a nice, warm day here. Yesterday was showers but good temps, so we spent most of the day inside. Today we're going to spend it outside. Autumn is in the air at night, so we'll enjoy outdoor life as long as we can.

Temps are about 17 deg c/63 deg F now, bodes well for the rest of the day.

11. Frank

Gooood morning / afternoon to you all. The sun is back with a bang today but boy is it ever WiNdY.

Current temps: 19 deg C / 66 deg F.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Stew Noticeboard

12. bunkie

bunkie Young Pine

morning all! we were at a balmy 60F at 4:30 this morning! beats the 40's we've been in the last couple days.

toni, hope you feel better, get un-sore soon.... :stew1:

13. gardengater

gardengater Young Pine

good morning, all. We are making up for July and getting the 3rd good soaking of the month. Let it come I say. Another day without watering.
    Gardengater

14. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! It's sunny now but rain is predicted which is nothing new this summer. The weather service says we're heading for a record monsoon this year. We've had more rain this summer than we've had any of the last ten summers and may set a record for the 8th rainiest summer in 100 years. No wonder I can't keep the weeds down. It will help our water table though. Have a good day. dooley

15. CWBYDAY

CWBYDAY New Seed

Good morning from Pittsburgh

Good morning to everyone! I'm new to this site, this is my first day here, & already I'm loving it! ;) I hope everyone has a pleasant day, and I look forward to checking out everything this site has to offer! :D :D :-D Sorry if this seems plain, I haven't got a chance to check out all of the goodies yet, I'll get better I promise! :oops: :eek: