The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! Sunny this morning, stormy this afternoon. Off for a full day of work today. Have a good day everyone. dooley

2. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all. The temp is really nice out right now and I am getting ready to attack the weeds encroaching on that newest front bed.

It has been probably close to two months since I have been able to spend much time outside actually working on the garden and I have really been feeling the affects of not gardening for most of that time. You know, the 'I have to play in the dirt or I'm gonna throttle someone' feeling ;)

3. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

A very good morning / afternoon all. Another beautiful day in Malmö, I wonder if September will hold up also. We'll see :)

Current temps: 22 deg C / 72 deg F.

Have a great Saturday!

4. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. Another nice dayout there. It is sunny and 70 with no rain in sight. I guess I will have to water some plants tonight. Nothing special planned for today. You all have a good one. Wannabe

Advertisement
  5. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good morning, a nice and sunny one today too. Yesterday was lovely, and not too hot. We've been as low as 5 deg C/41 deg F at night, but during the day it's between 18 and 23 deg C/64 to 73 deg F. Not too bad for mid-August, but not too good either.

We managed to see the entire lunar eclipse last night, it's a fun thing. We've missed it so many times due to clouds.

Wishing everyone a lovely Sunday.

6. Frank

Gooood morning / afternoon all at GardenStew. Cloudy skies are back today and it's a bit cooler, but still very pleasant.

Current temps: 17 deg C / 63 deg F.

Hope you all have an enjoyable Sunday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Add captions to Caption Competition #132

7. bunkie

bunkie Young Pine

good morning all! still very hot here and we're breaking records! not gonna complain after all the cold we've had this year!

have a great day everyone! :stew1:

8. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all. It is only 73 at 8:40 am and that hasn't happened since April and only upper 80's this afternoon.

This nice weather is just a tease I'm sure, soon Mother Nature will shout 'Fooled You' and open the oven door again. :rolleyes:

9. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. 74 and sunny . No plans for today. It is our son's last day at home but he will be with his brother most of the time. You all have a nice day. Wannabe

10. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! It's sunny and hot today with no storms this morning. Clouds building so maybe later. It's a stay at home day to day. We moved things at the library three days this week and I'm resting today. Well, I'm staying home. dooley

11. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good afternoon all. It's currently 24°C and sunny although they are calling for rain this afternoon. I've been very busy today with house work, weeding and grass cutting. I think it's time to take a break. Have a great day all :)

12. gardengater

gardengater Young Pine

It's hot and overcast here today. It hasn't discouraged Charlie in his latest project, a compost bin. You can tell he's a do-it-yourselfer, lucky for me. I'm watching the Olympics while he slaves away.
    Gardengater

13. Frank

A very good morning / afternoon to everyone at GardenStew. Seems like it's going to be a settled day here weather-wise.

It's festival time here in Malmö so lots of free events, concerts etc... Checked out a few yesterday with friends, quite entertaining.

Current temps: 18 deg C / 64 deg F.

Have a top start to your week!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Caption Competition #132 Poll

14. bunkie

bunkie Young Pine

morning garden stewers! it's 80F here already at 7am! last day for breaking heat records. possible much appreciated rain tonight. got lots of basil plants to repot, and am trying to decide whether to plant the three year old Olive (2) Trees in the garden or keep them potted?????!

15. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. 69 and sunny We have eye checks today so will go to town this afternoon. Our son left at 5 am this morning, I was up and saw him off and returned to bed. You all have a nice day. Wannabe