The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Morning all. Hot and muggy again today. Hey, this is Sept 1st....pretty much a duplicate of most of August so far :rolleyes:

Still waiting on Gustav to let us know where he is going so we will know what our weather will be.

2. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. Sunny and hot here today. We are going to a parade and small town festival with flea markets, old car shows and a petting zoo. Have a good day. Wannabe

3. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! It's been gray and cloudy but now the sun is coming out. Sunny skies are predicted for the next few days with 100 deg. temps. We got out and did yard work early so it would be done. There's still a little to be done, mostly with weedeater but tomorrow is another day. Have a good one, even the people who are in Gustav's path. It's the only alternative to a really bad one. dooley

4. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good morning, a rainy one today, but not too cold. 16 C/61 F. The rain's a drizzle that doesn't look bad but soaks you in seconds if you go outside. I think I'll do inside work today.

I hope everybody is safe and healthy. Enjoy your Tuesday. :D

Advertisement
  5. cornishwoman

cornishwoman New Seed

Morning,another hot sticky day here,so looking forward to fall.All my micklemass daisies are in flower.cw

6. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good late morning. It is 94 and sunny. It is to be 92 today with rain and a cold front tonight.Hope everyone is okay from the storms. Wannabe

7. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

A very good morning all. I have been having major internet downtime so I apologise if I haven't been able to get around to everyone's individual queries and PMs yet. I'll do so as soon as I can. Thanks.

Have a top Wednesday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Pic Of The Month - September 2008 Poll
    - Add captions to Caption Competition #135

8. toni

Gooooooooooood morning all. This morning is the type of morning I could enjoy from now thru Sept 2, 2009. :D Very overcast, windy and a slight nip in the air that is blowing in from the north.

This is all we are getting from Gustav, no rain not even a sprinkle as it turns out. The clouds will be gone by tomorrow letting the sun back in with it's above normal temps in the mid-upper 90's again.

Oh joy, oh joy.

9. dooley

Good morning! It's cool here this morning but will be going into the mid 90's and sunny. It will be 99 on Friday. Fall is coming for sure. Soon it will be time to change from cold tea to hot tea. I have another day off today. Strange schedule this week. Have a good day. dooley

10. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

Good Morning all.Its a nice quiet sunny morning .Its a bit windy but the wind is warm.We didn't get much from Gustav but I saw plenty of it yesterday.I work just off I-45 freeway and people were trying to go home by the thousand.Bumper to bumper traffic. Our little store was so packed most of the day.I fell in bed last night complete exhaustion.

11. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. Cloudy and overcast today with highs in the mid 70's. Hoefully this will be a quiet day. Tomorrow I won't be on as I get up early to take the granddaughters for school physicals. Have a good day. Wannabe

12. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Thursday morning all. Currently 17°C and overcast. Looks like it will be a great day! Hope everyone has a great day!

13. toni

WOW, what a Good Morning it is here. The return of summer has been postponed for another day and I can take all of that I can get. Cooler and wonderful outside. The winds of the past two days made my plants look like they hadn't been watered in weeks, just sucked the moisture right out of them.
    Got them watered early and have batch of candles re-melting since the color didn't come out dark enough....then I will be going out side to see what I can salvage out there.

14. bunkie

bunkie Young Pine

good morning all! got a nice sunny day here too...gonna pick a bunch of toms today and can some sauce...and clean out the greenhouse...and and and...have a good one all! :stew1:

15. dooley

Good morning! Sunny here today and it will get hot. I've got to work six hours today. I have to get a few things done around here first. Have a good day. dooley