The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good morning, 10 C/50F and grey today. We've had rain during the night again, but forecast says more rain to come. We're preparing for a birthday party, and that will take most of my time until Sunday evening I guess.

Enjoy your Thursday.

2. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

A very good morning / afternoon all Stewbies. How absolutely beautiful it is out today, the autumn colours are really putting a smile on my face. Lots of berries everywhere, birds everywhere are hopping around with happiness :D I love Autumn!

Current temps: 16 deg C / 61 deg F.

Have a fab Friday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Add captions to Caption Competition #139 Poll

3. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all. I would love autumn too Frank if I could find it, summer just hasn't figured out that it is over and should be shuffling off to someplace where it will be welcomed with open arms.

4. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. A sunny but cool morning but to be in the mid 80's this afternoon. Our Heritage Day Festival is this weekend so have to mow the yard and clean things up a bit today. Have a good one. Wannabe

Advertisement
  5. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! It's a bit after noon but we had a busy morning. Had to take the truck in for service and go pay the dmv for license plates and a few other errands and now we are home. I'm planning on reading my book from the library this afternoon. It's sunny and warm now but was only 57 this morning. dooley

6. EJ

EJ Allotmenteer Extraordinaire

Evening all, I am exhausted! It has been a long week working, but the weather has picked up and today was gorgeous, however I spent most of it pruning back rambling roses and now have incredibly soare hands from all of the thorns. A busy weekend ahead with masses going on. No rest for the wicked.

7. Frank

A very good morning all on another beautiful Malmö day. A bit chilly but really fresh all the same.

Current temps: 15 deg C / 59 deg F.

Have a shiny Saturday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Add captions to Caption Competition #139 Poll

8. petunia

petunia Young Pine

good saturd. morning all. very foggy out this morning, barley see my garden from the house. but once its lifts I'll be very busy. With colder weather setting in next week I have much to do today, so I'd better get at it. Have a good day.

9. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all. Just another sunny/hot summer day again.

We are dog sitting until Wed. Oldest daughter and her family are on their way to the Grand Canyon with 40 of her students and some parents.

10. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good morning all. Currently 14°C and raining. Perfect day to get the house cleaned up!
    I've been having trouble with my internet this week so if I disappear that is why. I finally called about high speed and they will be here on Tuesday for a "site survey". I'm keeping my fingers crossed because I am SO tired of my dial-up problems!
    Have a great day all :)

11. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Sunday morning all. Currently 15°C and overcast. We had a good rain overnight and the ground is good and wet. Yesterday I went and "rescued" a white Peony that a friend didn't want. I gladly took it off his hands and divided it into 3 good sized plants. I sure hope they will bloom for me next spring! I also planted 6 young Maple trees.
    Have a great day all :)

12. Gardengirl

Gardengirl Young Pine

Good afternoon all. What a beautuful day it has been here. Have spent most of the day in the garden. Made the most of the good weather as the forecast for the coming week is not looking good.
    Love Peonys Netty but not very lucky with them, can never get mine to flower. Have moved it to various different places in the garden and it has finally ended up in a large tub. I have not planted it too deep as I believe this delays the flowering. Is this correct?
    GG

13. Frank

Good afternoon all, sun was shining down here earlier. The beautiful Autumn colours continue outside. Spent most of the day doing PlantStew related stuff so I've kept busy.

Current temps: 12 deg C / 54 deg F.

Have a super Sunday!

14. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

Good Afternoon all,Its a wonderful sunny day and not to hot.I spent the morning watching the squirrels and peahens fight over my back yard.First squirrels ever seen in my yard .I tried to catch pictures of my peacock hens chasing the squirrels but they were way to fast but just so funny to watch.I got one picture of them having treed a squirrel up the pine tree.

15. Penny

Penny Young Pine

Good morning everyone,

Its cool and supposed to rain here for the next 5 days!!!
    Gonna work outside and get some more stuff done, have a great day everyone.