The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Sunday morning all. Currently 15°C and sunny with a high of 22°C expected today. I hope to spend the entire day out in the yard as this may be the last of our nice weather.
    Have a great day all :)

2. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all, temps are going close to 90 again and our rainfall chance is becoming lower and lower.

Got some candles to make today and work on the capelet I am knitting for Randy's Mom while each batch is setting up. The only time I got out of the house yesterday was to swap vehicles in the driveway, putting the truck up next to the house as usual.
    Today I plan on only getting out when we go to breakfast this morning, then it's close the doors and curtains, turn the AC on and forget that it is still too hot to be mid-October outside.

3. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. It is sunny and nice out today. We worked yesterday so probably won't do much today. Gas prices are down a bit so we may go for a ride as the trees are getting pretty now. Have a good day. Wannabe

4. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning, though I missed it by a bit. We went up to pick up prescriptions this morning and had breakfast. Now, Dan called and said to come to combined birthday dinner for him and Laurel. One is the 19th and one is the 26ths. So, I guess we will go back up the hill this evening. Dooley

Advertisement
  5. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

A very good morning / afternoon all at GardenStew. A smattering of fog this morning but it's disappeared now :)

Current temps: 13 deg C / 55 deg F.

Have a magic Monday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Caption Competition #142 Poll

6. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good morning all. Currently 11°C and mostly cloudy. I hope to finish off my yard work today and get the back deck stained. There is so much to do this time of year!
    Have a great day all :)

7. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all. Very overcast this morning with a possibility of rain tomorrow and Wednesday. I am certainly hoping the misty ring around the moon last night means rain for us tomorrow, as a rain predictor it is usually correct.

Got some piddling around in the backyard to do this morning, better get that going.

8. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

Good morning from Wisconsin's North Woods. The sun is peaking through the mostly cloudy skies. There are areas of blue, and it looks like the clouds are a high thin layer. 60 F(16 C), and going up into the 70s later. Today will likely be the last day of Indian Summer this season, and the real fall weather will show it's face again. Have a good day.

Tom

9. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! It's still cool here but no snow. It's going to warm up to 85 by the end of the week. Have a nice day. dooley

10. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

G'morning / afternoon to all at GardenStew. Another beautiful day here in Malmö. It's of my opinion that October has switched places with September this year :)

Current temps: 14 deg C / 57 deg F.

Enjoy your Tuesday! ٩( ͡�̯͡�)۶

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Caption Competition #142 DECIDER

11. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. Cloudy with showers this morning. Abusy day today and then we can rest tomorrow. Have a good day. Wannabe

12. playtime8978

playtime8978 In Flower

good morning everyone, it is grey and weary here today and I have got the cold back again this amazing cold that lasts 24 hours goes then comes back a few days later! could only be me :) It is my brother in laws birthday today and we will have to go and see him take his card and present when hubby gets home from work, all I wanna do is snuggle up under the duvet and go sleep lol hope everyone has a great day

13. Gardengirl

Gardengirl Young Pine

Dull day here today, hopefully some sunshine later on. Sorry to hear your cold has returned playtime. Feeling a bit fragile myself today as I have just spent 1 1/2 hours in the dentist chair having a root extraction and temporary bridge work done. Costing me a fortune. Does not seem fair to have to pay loads of money to be put through all that :rolleyes:
    Hope everyone else is having a better day :-D

14. playtime8978

playtime8978 In Flower

Thank you gardengirl, I am feeling a little better at the moment always at its worst when you get up, I feel for you with the dentist it is my worst place to go, I am due a check up I have to make the appointment and I am not looking forward to that one bit. It hasnt brightened up any here and I have been just doing a bit of housework and drinking coffee. I need to sort my pots out still in the garden but hmmm not today!

15. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. Rainy and cool here today. Today is my day of rest after "running" two days. With the high humidity I am not breathing to well. That means we will just work around the house so you all have a good day. Wannabe