The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. It is cool and windy but there is some sun out there. I guess our fall is definitely here as high are in the 50's and 60's and lows in the low 40's and high 30's. The weatherman said frost last night but I didn't check to see if we got any. Have a good day.wannabe

2. playtime8978

playtime8978 In Flower

Good monring stewbies, It is a wild morning here today winds gusting up to over 50 mph it kept me awake most of the night think things were blowing around outside, It i bright at the moment but we are expecting heavy rain showers, I have to get the bus to my father in laws as he is taking me to the store as we didnt have time yesterday for a full shop we ran late as always he he he. i will have to be careful as I am very unsteady and use crutches dont want to land on behind by a gust of wind !

3. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. Cool and sunny, it looks to be a nice day. I have Appointments this afternoon so will be going to Springfield. Have a good day. Wannabe

4. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! I have things to get done today so am up early to get started. First, a cup of tea and breakfast. Have a good day. dooley

Advertisement
  5. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

Good Morning from the North Woods. I can really tell that the days are getting short, as it's dark now when I wake up. The later date that daylight savings time ends, is also noticeable. On the other hand, it's nice to watch the sunrise. It's partly cloudy with a breeze out of the northwest, 40s or so at day break, going up to the mid 50s later. It's a good day to clean up leaves, about 90% of them have fallen, and I want to be sure that I get them up before the snows. (None yet).
    Tom

6. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all.....just barely afternoon tho.

I have been going thru Mom's stuff, sorting trash, recycleable, keepable and found a lot of "why on earth did she keep this????"

7. gardengater

gardengater Young Pine

Good PM all;
    Have already been to the Bank, Pharmacy, grocers and Craft store. I think I'll rest before I put on the Chili. we have lovely fall weather here!
    Gardengater

8. Gardengirl

Gardengirl Young Pine

Good morning all, lovely bright sunny morning here after the dreadful wind and rain yesterday. Hope you all have a great day :)

9. playtime8978

playtime8978 In Flower

Good morning everyone, your lucky Gardengirl we still have the rain and wind though the wind is not so bad as yesterday, I am considering a pj day just potter round the house getting bits done.

10. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

A very good morning /afternoon all, it's been raining all morning here. Feels more like October now.

Yup here too Tom.

Current temps: 10 deg C / 50 deg F.

Have a brill Tuesday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Add captions to Caption Competition #144

11. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

A good morning to you all from Wisconsin's North Woods. The sky is completely clear here this morning, allowing the sun to melt away the frost on the roof. It's an interesting appearance, to see the shadows all frosted, and a small area of frost outlining the shadow, and the rest of the roof in sunshine and wet. There is little to no breeze, and steam is rising from the still lake. There is a sea Gull swimming out there, leaving a trail in the still water. To show the scene is live, a single leaf falls from time to time from the old oak tree. Look around and find the beauty in this day, and then share it with someone.
    Tom

12. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. Sunny and cool, looks like maybe a bit of frost last night. It is that time of year. A busy day today. You have a good one. Wannabe

13. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good morning. We've got rain, wind, more rain, more wind, some hail in the rain, and more of the same. I think this is the second week running, but am not really counting. Temps are now at 6C/43F. The snow limit is creeping down towards the fjord. Please post some sunshine!

14. Palm Tree

Palm Tree Young Pine

HELLO everyone

Glad to see you all-
    We are having typical spring weather here complete with little rain and sunshine.
    temps - 18 degrees Celsius.
    :-D

15. playtime8978

playtime8978 In Flower

good morning everyone, it is grey here today but the sun is trying to break through, I am very tearful this morning and pain is bad so day can only get better, I hope everyone has a good day