The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Morning all. Summer of 2008 has become the obnoxious uncle who comes for a short visit and after 6 months of mooching off you is totally oblivious to the suggestions that it is well past time for him to move on and visit someone else. We had three days of fall last month then the temps started climbing back up towards 90, yesterday was 86....and no rain in sight.

2. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. Sunny and warm, 58 and will go up to the mid 70's today. I am not planning anything today, just rest and relax. You all have a good day. Wannabe

3. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! Cool here today. We're going to breakfast this morning and to the travel agent to make some changes to our tickets. Have a nice day. dooley

4. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

Good Morning all.Its a beautiful sunny dry day here in my part of TexasIs to be 80 degrees here today.Its a little cooler here toni that there.

Advertisement
  5. bunkie

bunkie Young Pine

good morning all! it's dark dark dark here with a strong north wind blowing and a nippy 39F! trying to clean an area out for our garlic in the garden before the snow flies, like on Thursday or Friday....YIKES! :D

6. playtime8978

playtime8978 In Flower

Good morning, It is a sunny but cold day here today and I am busy baking as it is my husbands birthday today and i am baking a cake for him. Once it is cooked I am going into town to see if i can get him another gift for his birthday, some decoration for his cake and maybe a new cardigan for myself also. Just trying to get the energy I fell down the stairs again on monday and went to the dr yesterday I have torn the muscles and ligaments in my arm and shoulder so everything is difficult and very painful but we do the best we can don't we

7. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Wednesday morning all. Currently 12°C and sunny with a beautiful high of 19°C expected. Today is my first day home. I am finished my gardening job for the season and have many things to catch up on around the house. I think I'll start OUTSIDE today to enjoy the weather and get the rest of my yard work done.
    Have a great day all :)

8. toni

Morning all. Overcast today so at least it won't be sunny and hot, just cloudy and very warm. :rolleyes: Might get a half inch or so of rain later, but the rain will be scattered and only 30 percent of the north Texas area will get any so I am not holding my breath.

9. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. It is bright and sunny outside this morning and it looks to be a nice day. We will enjoy it as it looks like winter sets in Friday. Have a good day. Wannabe

10. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! It's sunny here today but cold. dr started a fire this morning. I have a pot of hot tea near but I'm hoping it will warm up a bit. Got lots of things to do today. Have a good one. dooley

11. tschnath

tschnath In Flower

Nice day here in ME today. Chilly, 46F, but nice. Suns out though and I'll take that. Have a great day everyone!

12. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

Good day from Wisconsin's North Woods. I'm still here, just haven't been on line much of late. We are having a warm spell, which is good, helps to get the outdoor work finished up for the season. We are starting to put up, can I say it, Christmas decorations. If I want to have any kind of display, I need to get it up before the snows come.
    Tom

13. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. It is cloudy here and showers and a thunderstorm later this morning. This afternoon we are off to run errands then we can rest. I have a nasty cold that is wearing me down so maybe rest will make it better. Wannae

14. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Thursday morning all. Currently 11°C and sunny with a high of 19°C expected.
    I managed to get my deck's stained yesterday and some yard clean up done.
    I hope to finish up before the rain starts tomorrow.
    Have a great day all :)

15. toni

Good morning all. A cool front rolled thru last night and has dropped the temps by a very few degrees. Our high should be in the mid 70's instead of the mid 80's like we have been having.

Still no rain to speak of, about 1/8th of an inch last night....big Whoop, not even enough to wet the bottom of the dry birdbath. :rolleyes: