The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good morning, 6 C/43 F and grey. No frost now, but a bit of rain. The fingers are getting better, hope I'll be back to normal shortly. Nothing much to report from here I'm afraid. Typical November.

Enjoy your Saturday. :D

2. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

A very good morning / afternoon all at GardenStew. It's a chilly but fresh afternoon here and looks to be staying that way.

Current temps: 11 deg C / 52 deg F - Broken Clouds

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Caption Competition #147 Poll

3. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Saturday morning all. Currently 10°C and overcast.
    Well, my high speed connection was short lived. After 1 week, 2 different modems and only 20 minutes of a working high speed connection I have canceled my account. It seems the company couldn't keep me going and wanted to sell me better (more expensive) equipment. I have called another company and they will be here next week.
    So I'm back to my trusty (slow) dial-up connection for now! 2 lessons learned here: always follow your first instinct and if something seems too good to be true it IS!
    Have a great day all.

4. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! Another cold morning, going up to 60's. It's supposed to warm up a bit this coming week. I do hope so. Have a good day. dooley

Advertisement
  5. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all.
    Not sure what we will do today, Randy is at breakfast with the Ham Radio club members, youngest grandson is asleep in the next room and youngest daughter has to go to work in a couple of hours. There are dirty dishes in the sink, dirty clothes in the hamper waiting just for me but I think I want to go to our favorite thrift store instead. ;)

6. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Hi everyone. It is a very cool 38, windy and cloudy morning here . I am going to lunch with weveral retired friends today and I am looking forward to it. Otherwise a quiet day. Wannabe

7. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Sunday morning all. Currently 0°C with very dark rain (snow?) clouds looming in the distance. I think it will be a great day for fall cleaning in the kids rooms.
    Have a great day all.

8. Frank

G'morning / afternoon to you all. It's pouring down here today in Malmo, a dull day indeed. Toni. do you need some rain?

Current temps: 9 deg C / 48 deg F - Light Rain

Have a great one all!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Caption Competition #147 DECIDER

9. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all. Yet another cloudless, bright blue sky with that dang big orange ball up there warming things up again.

Oh, my goodness, do I. My yard has had less than 1/2 inch in the last 6 weeks. Please feel free to share any extra rain that you don't want.

10. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. Cool and cloudy today. Not much going on here today. Have a good one. Wannabe

11. Palm Tree

Palm Tree Young Pine

Hello everyone
    Hope you all had a great weekend. We are having typical Spring early Summer type weather. Expected temps for today is 28 Degrees C. ;)

12. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good morning, we've got see-saw-temps. Today is 8C/46F with wind and rain. Freezing temps forecast later this week. Yesterday was Father's Day here in Norway, so we celebrated that. Today is a good day for staying indoors, but I'm going out shortly. I need my daily dose of fresh air, the rain and wind can do their worst. I've got good clothes! Enjoy the Monday.

13. playtime8978

playtime8978 In Flower

good morning everyone, I had an early start today got up at 5am to make sandwiches for my hubby as he has a long day he is going on a training course further south and had to take his friend to the base for the north west in warrington so I made him lots of chicken sandwiches gave him crisps and granola bars and a drink and off he went, It is very windy here today up to 40pmh but up to 60 tomorrow and I wanna go into town and get some pjs and trousers and christmas gifts oh my I will get blown over and my crutches sing in this weather ( wind blows through the holes)I might have a nap later but I dont think I will get in the garden today. Have a great day and hope you have a great week also.

14. Frank

A very good morning to you all. It's bucketing down here in Malmö, definitely not a day for outdoor adventures!

Current temps: 10 deg C / 50 deg F - Heavy Rain

Have a top Monday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Caption Competition #147 DECIDER

15. travelingbooklover

travelingbooklover In Flower

Good afternoon everyone! We have crazy weather today. I woke to a light rain- not in the forecast but welcome. The sun came out for a quick peek and now it is overcast again. It's chilly here- 27 C. I may need a sweater! How am I ever going to be ready for December in the States when I am used to this heat?