The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

A very good morning to you all. Nice day so far here today, so sign of rain yet anyhow. Enjoyed a nice curry dinner at a friend's place yesterday, delicious mmmm mmmm! :)

Current temps: 8 deg C / 46 deg F - Scattered Clouds

Have a magic Sunday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Add captions to Caption Competition #149

2. Gardengirl

Gardengirl Young Pine

Good morning all, after the nice weather yesterday, it is now dull and drizzley. Messed up my plans for more tidying up in the garden today :-x
    Have a good day everyone :-D

3. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

I wish you all a good Sunday morning from Wisconsin's north woods. It is snowing lightly, I think that the base for this winters snow is forming. There was a crust if Ice over the small bays on the lake, and it feels like winter. The winter birds are at the feeder, and one can hear them call out in the woods. I haven't seen any Chipmunks, I suppose they are settled in for their winter naps.
    Tom

4. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all. A nippy morning with temps in the low 40's again, the difference from yesterday is the wind has stopped.

Going to breakfast in a bit, then to Lowe's for a shelf for my room and a couple of the holiday cacti. Then get a large crock pot of chili started cooking while I knit and watch the last race of the season.

Advertisement
  5. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good morning, yet another wet, windy and chilly one here. At least it's not snowing. 6C/43F today. Yesterday we had hail and sleet. I know we'll probably have snow soon, but it can wait for a bit longer.

6. Palm Tree

Palm Tree Young Pine

Hello Everyone

I hope everyone had a great stewing weekend. I certainly did. I still need to make serious time to upload some photos to share with all. Till then. 8)

7. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

A very good morning all Stewbies and a what a clear sky we have today. It is chilly of course but beautiful out.

Current temps: 4 deg C / 39 deg F - Broken Clouds

Have a top Monday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Caption Competition #149 Poll

8. kuntrygal

kuntrygal Texas Rose

A beautiful and bright sunny day here in east Texas. Our lows were about 36 degreed and highs today should reach into the 60's. Hope everyone enjoys their day. And I am past ready for Glenda to get back here. She is probably bald by now!!!!

9. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

It's snowing again here in the North Woods. There must be gaps in the clouds, as I can see the sun is shining on the far shore, through the snow. A little breeze and 19 F (-7 C), and staying cold for the next week or so. We are going down to our house in Mequon for the Thanksgiving holiday to be with the grand kids. It will be Deer hunting season starting Saturday morning, that always keeps you on your toes. Have a good day all.

Tom

10. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! We had a beautiful weekend weather wise and it's already looking to be a beautiful day. Now, just to get it started. We're winding down on time and there are still things to be done. 11 days now to truck packing day. dooley

11. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Monday morning all. Currently -1°C with giant flakes of snow falling.I'm catching up on my housework after yesterdays power outage. I'd better go dig out my snow tires...the weatherman says it will snow all week.
    Have a great day all :)

12. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

GGood Morning. Snow Flurries and 37 this morning. I have to go out for Dr. appointments so will bundle up warm. Have a good day. Wannabe

13. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good late morning/early afternoon all. Sunny, not a cloud in the sky but at least it's only in the 50's so far.

I am more exhausted from the events of last weekend than I thought so I am not doing much of anything. Might knit later, might read or I just might sit here at the computer playing Spider Solitaire all day, don't know.

14. cuatro-gatos

cuatro-gatos In Flower

Good almost afternoon here in smoky, ash covered
    southern California. So many horrible fires, so many
    people that are now homeless. Gosh, hug your family,
    friends and pets and be grateful for what really matters in your life. A reminder to keep those important papers somewhere safe and fireproof.

15. Gardengirl

Gardengirl Young Pine

You are so right C-G. It takes times like these for most people to realise their priorities in life. My heart goes out to the people in California, I can't imagine what it must be like.
    Stay safe.
    GG