The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. It is rainy and dreary here also but it is warm out, 45, which is to be our high today. We are working at home today and doing our errands tomorrow. You all have a good day. Wannabe

2. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all. Sunny here and heading back into spring like temps for us. Darn, we just can't keep winter weather around here and my poor plants just can't figure out what they are supposed to do. :rolleyes: We have yet to get a freeze like others in Texas have so my garden is still green...sort of.

I got my new kitchen stove yesterday. Nothing fancy, in fact it is so plain that stores don't bother to carry one like it, I had to order it online from Lowe's. And thankfully, Lowe's doesn't charge for shipping on things delivered to one of their stores for customer pickup since the truck was going there anyway with other regular stock.

Now Randy and Amanda will walk by me whispering things like.....you want to bake bread...cookies would taste great.....a chocolate cake, yeah that's the thing. ;)

3. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

A very good morning / afternoon wherever you are. Still sub-zero temperatures here in Malmö and the snow from Friday is still around also. It snowed a bit today also but not much.

Current temps: -2 deg C / 30 deg F - Broken Clouds

Have a magic Monday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Caption Competition #150 DECIDER

4. TheGardener

TheGardener New Seed

Good Morning/Afternoon to everyone. It's +2C here today, partly cloudy, no snow or rain....a beautiful day.
    8)
    Happy Monday!

Advertisement
  5. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Good morning / afternoon to you all. Slightly warmer today (if you can call 0 deg C warm :)), snow is turning to slush.

Current temps: 0 deg C / 32 deg F - Few Clouds

Have a terrific Tuesday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Caption Competition #150 DECIDER

6. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Tuesday morning all. Currently 1°C and overcast. It looks like rain.
    Yesterday I had a Hawk visit my yard. I didn't see him, but I found the remains of one of my little bird friends :(
    I'll be watching for it today.
    Have a nice day all.

7. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. 28 and sunny. It will warm up to the mid 40's. It will be a good day to run our errands and pick up final items for Thanksgiving. Have a good day. Wannabe

8. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! It's about 45 and cloudy here today. It's going to rain here the next four days. It figures since we'll be doing a lot of moving things here and there. dooley

9. Netty

Good Wednesday morning all. It is a truly NASTY morning weather wise today! A fresh blanket of snow as well as winds and a mix of wet snow and rain. I was very surprised to see the school bus this morning.
    I am expecting the people to come and hook up my high speed connection (at last!)this morning and I sure hope the nasty weather doesn't keep them away.
    Have a nice day all.

10. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. A sunny , very cool morning, no rain or snow in our forecast. I have no idea what I am doing today. I thought I was going to "spiffy" up the house but my husband says more errands. I guess maybe we can do both. Have a good day. Wannabe

11. travelingbooklover

travelingbooklover In Flower

Good morning, all. A beautiful day here, hot and sunny. Not the best for running your oven all day but we can't have everything. I am making Thanksgiving dinner and watching the news- the situation in India is breaking my heart. I am praying for friends and everyone else there. I know what I am thankful for today- for the people out there working for peace and an end to this kind of senseless violence.

12. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Afternoon all. It's pouring, and temps are up again. About 8 C/ 46 F today, and lots of wind to go with all that rain. The only snow we've got left is the heaps beside the roads. Some winter!

13. Netty

Good Thursday morning all.
    It's still snowing here and I'm getting grumpy. Winter doesn't officially start until Dec 21 and I'm already tired of it. I'll gladly send snow your way Droopy!
    Housework and shopping was my plan today. I'll have to wait for the snowplow to go by so I can get my car out.
    Have a great day all.

14. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all. Sunny and going to be warmish again today. Perfect Thanksgiving weather for football games, if you are into that sort of thing.

We are having our big dinner at oldest daughters tomorrow, her in-laws are there today.
    So today two of the three of us are sleeping late :rolleyes:
    We are going out to lunch then back home to watch a couple of DVD's. I also have baking to do for tomorrow.

15. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. A nice sunny day here. We have a ham in the oven and I am making scolloped corn to take out to our son's for dinner. They are making the turkey. A Happy Thanksgiving to all. Wannabe