The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. Cold and snow here. Just enough snow to make the roads slick.But it is sunny so maybe it won't last long. I am all for staying inside today. Have a good one. Wannabe

2. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

Good Morning / afternoon everyone, from the North Woods of Wisconsin. Snowy and cold, but what's new, It's always that way this time of year. We're putting away the holiday decorations, except those that are buried in the snow; we're down to just the tree. I like to keep the tree a little longer, when lit up, it gives the room a nice warm feeling. But, I suppose that it needs to come down soon. While I don't favor them, it's a fake tree, and there is no danger of a dried up tree catching fire. Have a good one, and keep on thinking gardening.
    Tom

3. Penny

Penny Young Pine

Good mornig everyone,

Its another cold one here, and lightly snowing, have some laundry to do and supper is on in the crockpot.....have to do some errands later this afternoon, but thats about it today.
    Have a great day all.

4. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Tuesday morning all. Currently -19°C and sunny. So much for the milder weather!
    I missed a fabulous photo opportunity yesterday...a Coopers Hawk landed on my back railing just outside my window. By the time I found my camera he was gone :(
    Have a great day all.

Advertisement
  5. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Gooood morning / afternoon to one and all at GardenStew. I must say it's so welcome to see Droopy and EJ posting their first growth of spring photos :) It really does feel like spring is knocking when you venture outside.

Current temps: 2 deg C / 36 deg F - Clear Sky

Have a top Tuesday!

6. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good morning, got the wind howling around the house today. It's grey but dry and 8C/46F. Nice! Got house work duty all day, and a meeting in the evening.

Have a lovely Wednesday, all.

7. Frank

A very good morning to one and all at GardenStew. The sun is shining through here, a world removed from those of you with masses of snow on their porches.

Current temps: 2 deg C / 36 deg F - Some clouds

Have a fab Wednesday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Add captions to Caption Competition #160

8. kume

kume New Seed

Good morning, wow, loving this site already! I mentioned my flower pots on the iron bars outside my open door.(aka my french balcony which is NOT a balcony) I just saw the biggestpigeon on there eating the bits of bread I left. It was a very pretty sight.

I guess temperature here is more or less the same as it is with you Frank? Are you UK based? drowsy weather here, but the sun peeps through everynow and then.

9. Frank

I am in southern Sweden, Malmö to be precise, so I guess the weather is very similar indeed.

10. Penny

Penny Young Pine

Good morning everyone,

Its not too bad here today, its not snowing, but its not exactly warm either, have some strong winds coming in off the Bay, come on Spring!!!!!!

11. Netty

Good Wednesday morning all. Currently -12°C and overcast. I have my youngest home sick from school today. She's complaining of a stomach ache, but honestly, she seems fine to me.
    Have a great day all :)

12. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good morning, another lovely day in the making here. Nearly 6C/43F and the sun will be out too shortly. We had a bit of rain yesterday evening, I hope it softened the ground a little.

I'm going out, can't waste a lovely day like this indoors. Enjoy your Thursday!

13. kume

kume New Seed

Goog morning to all EU folk, good evening to all Eastern hemisphere inhabitants and all you Norther and Southern Americans, hope you are having good nights sleep or are about to.

The weather here is gray again. But very crisp which I love. So does my dog Lola so I'll run few errands soon.

14. Penny

Penny Young Pine

Good morning everyone,

Its -2 here currently and calling for some cold and snowy weatehr for the weekend, so might as well enjoy today!

15. Netty

Good Thursday morning all. Currently -5°C and overcast. No sun today but I won't complain...it's nice to see our minus temperatures in the single digits!
    I've been looking thru all my old gardening magazines and now I'm REALLY itching for spring!
    Have a great day all :)