The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. kuntrygal

kuntrygal Texas Rose

Good morning to all. Dark and drizzly and 49 degrees. Expecting rain, so it will be a good day to clean up craft room. Y'all have a good one!

2. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Monday morning all. Currently -13°C and sunny.
    Today I will be looking all over the house for my sons lost cell phone. Hopefully I will find it quickly.
    Have a great day all :)

3. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. It is 13 and overcast this morning. We have had a little snow last night but to get 2 to 4 inches tonight. I have to be out tomorrow for Dr. appointments so hope the roads are okay. Have a good day. Wannabe

4. kume

kume New Seed

Good morning everybody. It's 8.45 am here and I just walked the dog. In the park near my house I saw a small truck with three guys of the city council drinking coffee waiting for it to be light enough to start gardening. The air smelled a bit crsp (as far as that's a scent) and since the sun was out pretty much all day yesterday I felt all springy!

Advertisement
  5. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good morning, another dry, sunny day in the making here on the north-western Norwegian coast. We've got 1C/34F and it's going to be lovely outside. Kume, it smells "crisp" here too. :)

I'm going for a drive with the smallest pony. We have to use this weather while we've got it.

Enjoy your Tuesday all.

6. Penny

Penny Young Pine

Good morning everyone,

Today is -12,calling for some flurries later, but not too much i hope.

7. Netty

Good Tuesday morning all. Currently -10°C and overcast with light snow falling.
    I found my sons cell phone yesterday...in his dirty laundry pile! Today is laundry day so I would have found it anyway.

8. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! It's gray and rainy here today. It was about 58 degs when I got up. Now, it's 45. The forecast is for 63 degs but I think their front is moving faster than they thought it would. Have a fun day! dooley

9. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good morning, it's very grey outside, and we've had a little bit of rain. Temps are 8C/46F, not bad in late January.

It's housework day, and I have to go and mind the horses too. Looks like I'll be busy.

Enjoy the Wednesday!

10. Netty

Good Wednesday morning all. Currently -8°C and snowing. Sounds like it will snow all day so I'll be indoors.

11. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Finally we had winter weather last night. It's 21 degF/-6 degC this morning with about 1/4th inch/.635 cm of ice on the ground and streets.
    That may not sound like much to you all who get real winter weather on a regular basis but down here it is enough to pretty much shut everything down or delay opening until noon. By then the temp will be above 32F so the ice will start melting.

Oh, yeah, Good morning all. :stew1: The sun is shining and the ice is glittering on everything.

12. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

Good morning from Wisconsin's North Woods, I suppose that you're tired of hearing how cold it's been, so I'll just say the sun is shining bright and the sky is beautiful blue. We are accustomed to cloudy and gray, with snow most every day, but the past 3 weeks of cold has left us with clear skies and no new snow. For something new to think about, our well is producing air in the pipes, which means that the water table has dropped below the top of the intake. I need to set it lower which will be my project for the immediate future.
    Tom

13. newgrow

newgrow Seedling

Good morning to everyone out there! Sounds like fun everywhere else but here in Florida. It never becomes winter here, we are reaching 77 degrees today. We had 2 days where it was 32 degrees. and it has not been that cold in Florida sense 2002 . So in a sense it's spring time for me.

14. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! The sun is trying to get through the clouds. We didn't have much rain and only a skim of ice on the deck. It had already melted on the grass when I got up but Chance says there is still ice on the steps and deck. She looks at us like we did it to her. It's about 40 now so it should start melting soon. I noticed drips off of the roof earlier. Have a nice day. dooley

15. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. We had an inch or so of snow and it is cold but will warm up a bit later in the week. I plan on staying in today as I was out yesterday and we need to go out again tomorrow. Have a nice sunny day. Wannabe