The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Good morning / afternoon one and all. I can't wait for spring to get here. I can understand why the winter months get a lot of people down. Plus when spring gets here there will be many more great photos posted here to GardenStew and who wouldn't look forward to that :)

Current temps: 0 deg C / 32 deg F - Broken Clouds

Have a wicked Wednesday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Caption Competition #161 Poll

2. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! Cold and frosty after all the moisture we received the last few days. I will post a couple of pictures later today. It does look like snow but it isn't. Glenda and I have doctor's appointments this afternoon. Have a good day. dooley

3. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

Cloudy and snowing here in the North Woods this morning. The snow ,means we are getting a break from the cold. It's 10 F (-12C). While 10 doesn't sound too warm, it's all relative. Right now it seems pretty nice. I don't like to admit it, but you can get used to the cold.
    Tom

4. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. No more snow and not as cold. We are out to run errands and buy a few groceries today. Have a good day. Wannabe

Advertisement
  5. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Thursday afternoon all. Currently -6°C and snowing. I finally got yesterdays snow cleared up and there is another storm on it's way tomorrow.
    Monday is groundhog day and I hope he predicts and early spring!! I am SOOO ready for it!
    Have a great day all :)

6. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good morning, we're back to clear skies, sunshine and frost here on the coast. They claim this is how it will be for the next few days, and I shan't complain about it. We might get some skating ice out of this, and I won't have to go to Texas to skate. :D

I'm having both granddaughters over this afternoon, and I'm going to enjoy myself immensely. See you later, have a lovely Friday!

7. blackswan

blackswan Seedling

morning all where ever you may be in the world, here in east of england we have awoken to a lovely bright but chilly winters day. Sadly it is my friends funeral today and as I cant be there I am going to go for a long walk and think of all the fun things we used to do. Hope everyone else has a good day.

8. Penny

Penny Young Pine

Good morning everyone,

Its -8 here, and not snowing, although they are calling for a storm for the next day!
    I hear you Netty, come on early Spring!!

9. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! It's cool and frosty here this morning. But, the sun is shining and dr is doing some laundry and then we are going to a yard sale. Have a good day. dooley

10. Frank

11. Netty

Good Friday morning all. Currently -5°C and windy with passing snow squalls.
    I need to go outside and shovel off the porch and get some firewood. Then I'm going to relax :)
    Have a great day all!

12. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. It is sunny if a bit chilly, 18, but we stayed in instead of running errands yesterday so I guess we will be out and about this afternoon. Have a good day. Wannabe

13. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good morning on this last day of January. Finally that's over and done with! And no winter here, so I think I'll just cancel it altogether. It's too late now, in my opinion. :D

Temps are 6C/43F, the sky is clear and it will be a lovely day. We're off to ride and drive our Saturday trip. Enjoy your day the best way you see fit.

14. Frank

Gooood morning / afternoon to one and all at GardenStew. I'm watching everything like a hawk for the first real signs of spring. Expecting to see something very soon!

Current temps: 1 deg C / 34 deg F - Overcast

Have a shining Saturday!

15. Netty

Good Saturday morning all. Currently -21°C and clear skies. We are expecting more snow this afternoon and warmer temperatures tomorrow. But winter is still far from over here I'm afraid. I get to look forward to another 6 weeks or so before things warm up.
    Have a great day all :)