The Good Day All Thread

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Frank, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good morning on this Sunday February the 1st. We've got a white cover outside, but it's only frost. No snow yet. Temps are -1C/30F, and it's cloudy. Maybe the snow they've threatened us with will come today.

Here's from yesterday's trip:

[​IMG]

Enjoy the Sunday, have fun.

2. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

A very good morning / afternoon to one and all. Guess what... we have snow! Ok, ok it's very light snow but it's snow all the same. I expect it to disappear by the end of the day.

Current temps: 0 deg C / 32 deg F - Light Snow

Have a magic Sunday!

3. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Sunday morning all. Currently -1°C and overcast. We got more snow yesterday and it's really starting to pile up. I had to dig my way into the wood shed yesterday.
    Have a great day all :)

4. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! No snow here today but it's gray and cloudy. The rain is gone from the forecast but I wouldn't bet on it staying away. Going to be in the 60's supposedly. Have a good day. dooley

Advertisement
  5. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good morning all. Another warm day coming, 71 yesterday and about that again today....and of course no rain. We ended January with less than an inch of rain and nothing in sight for the first half of Feb.

After breakfast out this morning, we are driving into downtown Dallas so I can seen exactly where to go tomorrow when I take Amanda to the courthouse for jury duty. We have to be there by 8:30 which means leaving here no later than 7:30a.m., driving in heavy going to work traffic and sitting around down there until they release her from duty.

6. bunkie

bunkie Young Pine

beautiful picture of your trip Droopy!

we're at 17F and very cloudy here. snow's coming in tonight...to add to our already 5 plus feet!!! we've had wonderful sun for the last two days, but no melting of the snow!

happy superbowl all! :D

7. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Good Morning. Sunny and warmer out todau. Maybe we will get out and do something. Have a good one. Our snow is all melted except under the trees. Wannabe

8. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Good morning from the wintery, still snowless coast of Norway. 1C/34F this morning, clear skies. The sun's still rubbing it's eyes and trying to get up. The clouds from yesterday obviously decided to go dump their snow somewhere else.

I'm off to check the horses. Enjoy your Monday.

9. blackswan

blackswan Seedling

good morning greetings from the east of england we have a covering of snow and light snow falls at the moment but due to get worse wherever you may be keep warm or as in some countries at the moment hope you stay cool. :stew1:

10. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

A very good morning to you all. Our snow has all but disappeared here but in its place we have an above average wind with a lot of blue above.

Current temps: 0 deg C / 32 deg F - Scattered Clouds

Have a top Monday!

Stew Noticeboard
    - Vote in Pic Of The Month - February 2009 Poll

11. Penny

Penny Young Pine

Morning everyone,

Its cool, and not snowing at the moment, hopefully everyone has a great day!

12. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Good dark and chilly morning all. Chilly because a cool front blew thru last night and dark because it is an ungodly hour for me to be up.

Found out yesterday where I am going today, the drive downtown shouldn't be too awful especially since I decided we need to leave at 7 to beat the traffic and have a better chance of getting a parking place in the courthouse parking lot.

13. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Good Monday morning all. It's a beautiful morning...blue skies, no wind, and sunshine. Today's high will almost hit the freezing mark. As lovely as it is, today is groundhog day and I'm sure the groundhog will see his shadow. That will mean 6 more weeks of winter :( That's OK...the worst of winter should be over and March is only 27 days away!
    Have a great day all.

14. woodlandfey

woodlandfey Seedling

Good February 2nd to you all! I have finally got internet connection back. We actually lost it here at work. They made it so no one could get on-line. Bummer!! But we're back up and running. This is great news for me since I don't have the internet at home! I'll be able to post more now!
    Good to be back!

15. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Good morning! It's sunny and bright this morning but cool and windy. Toni didn't mention the spectacular thunder and lightening storm we had last night. I don't know how much rain we had with it. It did rain hard for a brief period but the lightening lasted for several hours. Chance was not a happy camper. She paced the floor until the lightening was far away. dooley